WetlookPro

Message # 61065.1.1

Subject: Info Re:Wet hair?

Date: Fri 11/04/14 21:32:23 GMT

Name: DungeonMasterOne gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

<i>Malvineous wrote: "Does she ever get her hair wet?"</i>

I'm afraid not, Modesty always chose to keep her hair clean and dry during her shoots. Both myself and some of the other girls tried to persuade her to gunge or wet it, but alas she didn't want to.

In reply to Message (61065.1) Question Wet hair?

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Fri 11/04/14 21:00:24 GMT

Does she ever get her hair wet?
In reply to Message (61065) Pictures Modesty hosed down from dry in blue denim html

By DungeonMasterOne - gb Fri 11/04/14 20:36:37 GMT

Website: gungemastercom.umd.net/download_info/denim_hosedown_time

Denim Hosedown Time!
"Modesty takes a soaking, from dry, in blue denim"

Sometimes, you just have to hose someone down. Especially when what they are wearing isn't remotely waterproof!

Modesty enters the dungeon in a pair of mens traditional high waist blue jeans, long-sleeve t-shirt, and blue denim jacket, plus blue and white striped wellies. Ok, so wellies are waterproof--they'll fill up nicely when the hose goes down her jeans. :)

Splish splosh, Prudence breaks out the hose, and Modesty soon starts to feel soggy as more and more of her outfit feels the touch of flowing water. The hose goes down the front of Modesty's jeans, and she gets wetter and wetter, ending with her entire outfit totally soaked. The dripping wet denim jacket comes off part way through and she finishes the set soaking wet, still being hosed down, in jeans, t-shirt, and boots.

Technical: The video is silent. As well as the video, you also get a detailed photoset showing all the action, including close up shots.

About Modesty's outfit: Originally, jeans were unisex, women wore exactly the same cut and fit as men did, just in smaller sizes. To this day girls who simply want practical, comfortable, hard-wearing jeans to work or play in avoid the womenswear section and buy guys jeans in small sizes. The fit is baggier and more relaxed, but coupled with the right figure, and a belt to pull in the waist, a girl in guys jeans is one of the sexiest images of the 20th century, a timeless look often exploited by some of Hollywood's biggest stars. We've recreated that look here, Modesty is wearing 32" waist mens jeans, pulled in tight by her belt, with a ladies fit long-sleeve black t-shirt, and looks stunning both dry and wet.

Starring the following models:

Modesty

Prudence
Screens

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]