MyWetloook

Message # 61051

Subject: Exclamation business idea

Date: Thu 10/04/14 17:03:08 GMT

Name: wetbob lt

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Post 61042 sugested me an idea.

For example  there is online site where several clothed girls do some stuf in studio.  For example news reading,  playng, or just comunicating.

Each of them is siting on the special chair and the studio is on the platform above the pool.

Ech girl has her target on the wall behind and  if you hit this target with ball girl fals into the pool as they do in dunk tank.

There is a ball shooting canon in the studio and online wiewers can control it with theyr computers.  Of curse each shoot costs some money, bet if you hit the target girl falls in the pool and gets wet.

After it girl goes to change her clothes dry hair and come back to the studio. The lucky man who hit the target can see some private video how girl is going out of the studio, drying her hair still being in wet clothes ect.

But there is no naked body. Just wetlook.

Also online controled water gun can be in the studio.  And you can just spray girls with the water if you dont want throw them in the pool etc.

What do you think about it?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]