WetlookPro

Message # 60959.1

Subject: None Re:Wetlook party themes

Date: Thu 03/04/14 10:17:39 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree totally about women in office wear!
In reply to Message (60959) Question Wetlook party themes

By RoscoeBC - us Mon 31/03/14 03:41:18 GMT

Hey Flaviu,

I've been looking at your wetlook parties again (and Julia's sets in Aquamaidens, she is just plain incredibly hot, I'm defenseless).  I think you need to be running a girlfriend training camp :).  It might be dangerous though, some of these ladies know how to get just about anything they want from me :).  They are scary hot, I'd be a sex slave :).  

Anyway, I've got a couple themes in mind for future parties that aren't in your survey list.  Both are a little less specific, giving the girls a little room for creativity.  I suspect these girls know how they make men into slaves better than we do.  Anybody who has raised a daughter, and paid attention to what they are up to, knows they put some effort into figuring out what works for them.  It's kind of amusing to watch them develop their techniques.

1.  Stockings and heels.  OK, I'll admit it, I like legs and heels, and bare thigh above the stockings make me absolutely stupid.  I'd like to see a set where the girls could chose minis, slit side evening gowns, little black dresses, whatever they know turns heads, as long as sometime during the party, I get to see stocking tops, and maybe garters (or maybe you call them holdups?).

2.  Be the girl in the office that the rest of the women hate. they won't even talk to, they absolutely don't want their boyfriend to see.  Maybe it's just my taste, but in previous parties, I'd swear these girls know how to look hotter in office wear than they do in clubbing wear.  Some of these ladies, in a fitted suit, sexy blouse, stockings and heels, are absolutely breathtaking.

Anybody else with me on this, or am I just weird?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]