Wetlook-Online

Message # 60924.1

Subject: None 1 prize won

Date: Thu 27/03/14 05:42:14 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Congrats to SPR who got the answer to the 2nd question....the 1984 film with the wedding dress scene was the George Burns film  "Oh God, You Devil"
In reply to Message (60924) None Wetlook trivia competition - 2 unclaimed prizes

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 26/03/14 17:59:07 GMT

Most of the last 6 competitions have been won and download prizes awarded, but there are still unclaimed prizes from 2 recent competitions that have not been won yet. So I am adding some new clues for those items.

The competition that asked folks to name the 3 actresses who went in the pool in their pantyhose on "The Love Boat" tv series. 2 were got (Melinda Naud and Caren Kaye) and 1 remains to be answered. The new clue for that actress is....she was a teen idol and starred in several teen oriented films in the 1960's.

The competition that asked what other films also had wetlook scenes shot in the exact same pool as seen in The Cars music video "Magic".....i.e. the pool at the Casa Encantada mansion in Bel Air (originally called The Weber Mansion, but more commonly known as The Hilton Mansion because it was once owned by Conrad Hilton...Paris Hilton's great-grandfather)....2 films with wetlook scenes in that pool were correctly identified, i.e. Roller Boogie in 1979 and Blind Date in 1987. That still leaves one film from 1984 where a bride in a wedding dress gets pushed into that pool. The new clue for that 1984 film = this was the 3rd and final film in a trilogy series of 3 films that all starred the same actor.

Have fun

For new videos and pics today....see here  https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]