minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 13:30:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 60905.1.2

Subject: Info Re:where has Splosh gone ?

Date: Mon 24/03/14 21:59:26 GMT

Name: DungeonMasterOne gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The splosh.co.uk domain registration is valid to January of 2015, but the hosting has been completely turned off so the www record is now going to the default site on the server, which is the hosting company's own site.

This thread (link below) on the UMD has lots of detailed information.  The only thing left at the moment is the download stores on Vidown, and those are expected to shut down any day now too, when the lawyers get back in touch with Vidown.  So anyone who wants to buy any of Bill's work should probably do so ASAP, because in another few days it may well be gone forever.

UMD thread with details: http://umd.net/forums/topicid/414869

In reply to Message (60905.1) ADMIN Re:where has Splosh gone ?

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Mon 24/03/14 01:18:46 GMT

I took the mini banner out a couple of days ago, when I noticed the image had disappeared. Then saw that the domain has gone.

I assume Hayley, or whoever is now running Splosh, hasn't paid for the domain renewal (quite likely by accident, or because of some problem, as it was presumably in Bill's name). I've not had any dealings since Bill passed away, so not sure who to contact. I assume someone has taken it over, but neglected to pay for the domain. I only have Bill's old email, if anyone has a current one, then please contact them to check.

Nigel

Forum Admin

In reply to Message (60905) None where has Splosh gone ?

By xantia - ex Mon 24/03/14 00:33:23 GMT

Hi, does anyone know what has happened to the Splosh site ? the banner has disapeered and when Googled nothing shows up ????

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]