minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 09:38:21 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 609

Subject: Read This Leon's poolparty tape-A review.

Date: Mon 21/10/02 10:52:26 GMT

Name: Wet Brian gb

Email: bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have just seen the poolparty tape from Nottingham so thought I'd give my review/thoughts.

Firstly,the music is not too loud so as to distort through the microphone so you can enjoy the  sound track aswell as the sights!

Right from the beginning the lighting is far better than other poolparty tapes I've seen.Things start off on a high(for me) as the first person into the pool is female and wearing trousers,so I am immediately interested.As the tape plays,more girls join,others leave,this is the pattern throughout the whole tape. The MC is good at getting audience participation,though"get yer tits out for the lads" isn't quite my thing!

Whatever your wetclothes"fix" you'll find it here,trousers,skirts(SOME VERY SHORT AND SEE THROUGH)bras,dresses,AND JEANS!

If I'd got passed the doorman I'd have fell in love with the babe in tight jeans/white fishnet top!!!!!!

I found it quite funny that the girls would only take thier shoes/boots off whereas the guys stripped to boxers...

Lets hope there are more poolparties to be uncovered!

Now there's a title for a website.MMM "Poolparties uncovered.com" Ok I'll shut up now!

Brian

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]