Wetlook-Online

Message # 60815.1

Subject: Crown Re:Leather jacket and jeans - new wetlook hunter session

Date: Thu 13/03/14 20:14:00 GMT

Name: wam ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

nice one ... thank you Great
In reply to Message (60815) Pictures Leather jacket and jeans - new wetlook hunter session html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Thu 13/03/14 06:37:34 GMT

Hi guys,
for those who didn't visited the site in the last day we have a new update from the wetlook hunter project
two wetlook updates was added to the Archive Section
and a few wetlook videos was added to the WAMoutlet.com
As always few of the pictures for you are below, but there are more on the site of course.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from 2800+ available on EuroWAM.net…
Click HERE to read more.

Do you want a free
WAMclub MEMBERSHIP
?
Join the WAMoutlet.com
AND YOU WILL GET A FREE WAM CLUB MEMBERSHIP.
Check out the info on the sites or contact us for more details.
The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVMonika B
Monika is 24 years old and she was on her way home from the university, she was having a two hours lunch break.
When I explained to her what we do in that part of the city, and I told her that I would want her to come with me and take a shower fully clothed, her only concern was "What will happen to her clothes IF she will get wet in them".
Of course... first answer that came in my mind was " the clothes will get wet honey" BUT I knew that it will be a stupid answer that will probably make her go further and dump me in the street.
So I explained her that we have a drier and we use that to assure that the girls are getting home (or wherever they go) with perfectly dry clothes.
She didn't mentioned the boots, which made me happy as we cannot dry the shoes... and I didn't want to lie to her saying that we can :)
So on a don't ask don't tell basis we went further... and for really small price and the promise that she will get all the photos from the session as a gift, we got her wet in the shower and also in the hot tub next to the shower.
She went in fully clothed, keeping her nice leather jacket on and of course her boots.
Later in the tub she took off the boots, revealing the white socks.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section ($25 / month)
Free Preview
HDVAida
Dressed in a pair of tight jeans, a black blouse, a pair of green sneakers and white socks, Aida poses for the camera in the warm Mediterranean Sea. We hope you enjoy.
Free Preview
HDVTeri
Teri is 19 years old and she works at a bank. SO OF COURSE she likes the cash very much! :)
In the beginning she was in a hurry and did not even want to talk with us. As soon as I said "CASH," she quickly became a lot friendlier and I knew I could then get this beautiful 19 year-old blondie into a hot tub fully dressed with a little help from my wallet.
What can I say? It's not always the case where the girls get wet for the fun of it... But before you get the wrong impression of Teri, believe me that she enjoyed being totally soaked, she even took her purse into the bath tub and she had her fun despite having the cameras pointed on her.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos
WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$25 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVEuroDunk ... Raluca
For this dunk session Raluca wears another casual outfit of hers. She missed a lot questions, and as you can imagine, she got wet many, many times.
Free Preview
EuroDunk ... Default
Beautiful girl wearing a jeans mini skirt and a top gets dunked.
Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Helga
Helga wears a pair of tight white jeans, heels with nylon socks and a summer blouse. Check her out as she gets all of them soaked in the Black Sea.

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Emese
The fact that Emese was wearing leather cowboy boots and tight jeans was not meant to remind you of our recent pool party... (but feel free to check it out if you haven't already ;) ), but when you see a girl dressed like that on the streets, you have to do anything to get her to drink a coffee with you at the very least. If you carry a guy with the camera after you when you stop her, you will be amazed how often you will get a yes to your coffee invitation. Anyway, I did not stop Emese for a coffee and I did not even mention the word (if I remember correctly). The point was to get her wet in a bath, wearing those sexy winter clothes. The result was positive (obviously, as other wise there would be no way to see her on the site)... I will let you discover how it was.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Have a nice day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]