Wetlook-Online

Message # 60726.1

Subject: None Re:Winner and changes.

Date: Sun 02/03/14 16:29:53 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Cool.....why not make this month's story a factual story instead of fiction....because every wetlook fan has had a real life experience of a candid wetlook event or seen something in his life.....and those are the kinds of stories I like to read.....real life experiences.

For example....remember the famous Goldie Hawn white see thru dress in the rain scene from the movie ""Foul Play".....I actually saw a scene very similar to that one day in 1979 when I was working on Wall Street in NYC at that time, and one day I left my office and the rain was so hard it

was impossible to use an umbrella....and this one girl in a white dress made no attempt to stay dry and just walked along the street getting completely soaked and her flimsy white dress clung to her and went see thru....and that really happened....so I tend to remember things like that.

In reply to Message (60726) Thumbs Up Winner and changes.

By siren - webmaster@siren.be uu Sun 02/03/14 15:26:47 GMT

Hey all,

The winner of the last month is Paul Hersh, he can contact me for his price.

I have also adapted some more changes to the site. The registration process is more safe and checking different options, he list is organised by date instead of title and some bugs are corrected.

Slowly the game is having some more succes. The next loop is starting now and we are back at MK. So this means that there is time for some changement. Each month a subject or interest can be chosen.

For this month the subject is candid wetlook. So you can post you true story to the site and win a clip from the candid master MK. From now on, every month the winner may chose the subject. If any more ideas, please inform me

siren.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]