MyWetloook

Message # 60725

Subject: Happy Wet Travels

Date: Sun 02/03/14 04:17:38 GMT

Name: Mark uu

Email: jtsmark@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Traveling is much more fun when one can sneak in a bit of wetlook!  I recently had to fly to Germany and found a lot of nice opportunities. As we approached Frankfurt I started by getting my T-shirt wet – completely undetectable under the right sweater. Then getting a bit more generous while picking up luggage. A really nice treat was that Frankfurt has public showers. For Euro 5 you get a basic, but private shower stall. I really enjoyed getting wet after the long flight just as I had walked off the plane. Refreshing and exciting at the same time. After the shower I just stayed in my wet clothes. I simply let the water drain out for a few minutes, put on a dry winter jacket, hat and scarf (to stay comfortable) and left. Impossible for others to tell, but a lot of fun for me. Next  up my car rental – a plastic bag for the seat is all it takes to protect the car. At the hotel I dropped my jacket off in my room and went straight to the pool for a nice swim in jeans, T-shirt and long-sleeve T-shirt. Towards the end a group came into the pool area – one of the guys told me “I like your swim suit” – one of us? My trip ended in a great hotel in Berlin – it had a wonderful pool and washer and dryer in each room! Now that is made for us wetlook fans, right?

Anybody else enjoying wet travels?

Mark

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]