Wetlook-Online

Message # 60701.2.1.1

Subject: None Re:wetlook wedding gowns

Date: Sat 01/03/14 12:57:31 GMT

Name: Don in Florida us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Years ago we purchased a digital Sony camcorder that can connect to an old VCR and a PC at the same time allowing me to copy old tapes to the hard drive using Windows Moviemaker. But the resolution of newer downloads has made it hard to go back and spend a lot of time on older material.

I think it would be great if you opened a store on UMD. I put some very old poor quality girlfriend pics on there easily and have had some positive comments. Mine are in the free section but it looks easy to open the store. It would be a hoot to put up Camille's pics and see what happens. Some people put their stuff for $0.99 per set. Check out the Downloads section at UMD. It is a much better place than Fliker or similar sites.

In reply to Message (60701.2.1) Wow Re:wetlook wedding gowns

By Gary Kay - us Sat 01/03/14 04:03:03 GMT

Wow. It's been awhile since Camille and I did any wetlook, do you ever look back at your video tapes? Camille would LOVE to know someone out there still occasionally looks at her tapes. "Video tapes" seems such an ancient medium. If she and I had more time I've come along way since my huge clunky Hitachi camcorder and dubbing VCR decks. wetssatin@yahoo.com would be my address. As for the webpage it still exists but it is nothing more than an archive anymore, I spose I could scour my harddrive for something with no copyright but am sure to no avail.  I got a note 2 weeks past commenting that A Wetting Album, after almost 15 years is still free, hmm,,,,,,I missed the boat I guess. Of course Without fresh material to post and pass on or the time to create new material there isn't any way for it to grow. As always, enjoy.
In reply to Message (60701.2) None Re:No Subject

By Don in Florida - us Fri 28/02/14 14:07:07 GMT

Can you post a gmail address?  I would give you the proceedure I use as thanks for the pictures you used to post and the videos you made, some of which I purchased!!

In reply to Message (60701) Wink Smile No Subject

By Gary Kay - uu Fri 28/02/14 05:00:52 GMT

Used to be a website called "Once Upon a Gown" with a bit of wetlook wedding gowns, it's back. http://onceuponagown.net/RocktheFrock/RTFhome.html  While it is not new it was under construction for a couple of years it seems. There is some new material and Amy wearing that HUGE gown in a river. Not that I actually would but can anyone suggest a way I might  save a few of the images? "Tools, page info, media.." does not work.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]