minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 04:15:21 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 60658

Subject: Pictures Leggings and top and a new pretty face on www.wetlookhunter.com html

Date: Sat 22/02/14 16:33:40 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi guys,
the new update in the Download Store is for the Wetlook Hunter project fans, but of course not just for them.
Two wetlook updates have been added to the Archive Section
and another two wetlook videos can be watched online from on on WAMoutlet.com.
Few pictures for you are below, but there are more on the site of course.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from 2800+ available on EuroWAM.net…
Click HERE to read more.

Do you want a free
WAMclub MEMBERSHIP
?
Join the WAMoutlet.com
AND YOU WILL GET A FREE WAM CLUB MEMBERSHIP.
Check out the info on the sites or contact us for more details.
The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVRaluca D
When we met Raluca, this 22 years old girl), she thought that we are from a TV station and deliberately I let her believe that till I could get her to sit on a bench.
Then I explained the reality... in a complicated and elegant manner :) you will see... but the bottom idea was AS ALWAYS, that we would like to see her soaked wet.
She was coming from school and it was a hot summer day, so she was not overdressed.
She was wearing black leggings, and a brown top and high heels, so no jacket this time guys :(
Hopefully her pretty face and her enjoyment when she got into the pool compensates the lack of the jacket.
She asked us why do we pick up the girls on the street when we could hire them from agencies? A question that not many girls asked in the past... And the only answer I could think of was " because we can" :)
And I explained to her that the offer of the street in this business is far superior then any agency's offer.
I also told her that if she will feel ok then we will sure get her wet more then once :) but I am not sure that this was the reason why Raluca choose so soak her clothes in the pool that day.
In fact probably she didn't have a reason... probably she has more then one reason and one was that she felt pity for my lousy persuasion :)
Who knows? The point is that we got her wet, and that is all that matters at the end of the day.

Enjoy ;)

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section ($25 / month)
Free Preview
HDVMaya
Maya is probably the most enjoyed presence on all WAM sites she is appearing so we know, the jeans fans will don't mind to see her around in the future. In her first update she is wearing brown leather boots, jeans and a pink silk blouse.
Free Preview
HDVIzabella
Izabella is a 21 year-old student. She has been wet with all of her clothes on before, so we can say that when she accepted our invitation to soak her winter clothes, she was fully aware about how this was going to be. ...Well maybe not "fully", but she knew more about that wetlook feeling than the most of the girls from our site. So check out the new update and see how Izabella enjoys soaking her bag and clothes in a bathtub.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos
WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$25 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Kata
Katalin is a Hungarian model, 23 years old. This is the first update with her... let's give her a warm DOWNLOAD ;)
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Roxana B
It was Saturday morning when we met Roxana. I asked her what we we should do on a Saturday morning in the city we were in and she gave us a few ideas, obviously having no idea what we wanted from her at that time. None of the idea she gave us, involved wetlook, so of course I was not very interested in them. Since I asked, I had to listen to the answer, and after that I began to build my strategy: Roxana is 18 years old and she was more and more interested by the fact that we are in a search for pretty girls. Things went smoothly and she was really happy that we found her as "pretty girl" until the point I mentioned that she had to take a fully clothed bath for us. After that, she was a little suspicious of the whole thing. Lucky for us, she told me that she got wet fully clothed before, into the sea, during the summer (of course she enjoyed the feeling), and what I told her was that she should try winter clothing wetlook too. Since it was Saturday and her only thing to do w!
as visit her friend, I assume that taking a fully clothed bath was a good idea to make the weekend interesting for Roxana. Otherwise I would not imagine why she said yes, and she took a fully clothed bath right in the way she was dressed (boots, jacket, jeans), and all her clothes got soaked by her in the bathtub. AND SHE HAD A GREAT AMOUNT OF FUN! Enjoy the update!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Have a nice day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]