WetlookPro

Message # 60621.1.1

Subject: Peace Man Re:Nice one!

Date: Tue 18/02/14 22:19:11 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello Maxi

Thank you very much, and I gotta say, we love your work too.

How do we know about these great locations? Great question! We are actively looking for places to go and we have a few friends who travel as well and recommend places. When the opportunity is there, we try to travel as often as possible. Where we go depends on affordability, accessibility, scenery, etc. In the past we've traveled to Costa Rica 3X, Bonaire once, Virgin Gorda 2X, & Bimini 3X. We also traveled throughout Florida and the Georgia coast. Each place we had visited has been fantastic. Florida is our home state so we are most familiar with it. Florida alone has numerous locations. We have near us, over 16 miles of beaches, and Florida has many of the best beaches in the country. There are numerous natural springs, all of them are crystal clear and the scenery is beautiful. In the summer it rains a lot and its always warm.

The islands of the Caribbean can't be beat. Many of the beaches are very remote. It's not unusual on some islands to have the entire beach to yourself on any given day and it's always warm. The waters around the islands are turquoise blue and as crystal clear as drinking water. Virgin Gorda in particular is probably the most beautiful place on earth, our Brit friends would simply say Gob-smacked! And nothing more.

Costa Rica during the off season is beautiful. We feel that the off season is the best time to go. Most people like to travel during the peak travel season to Costa Rica because the weather is typically nice and it's not as rainy. However during the "Green" season, which is the rainy season, the rates for accommodations are cheaper and there aren't as many tourists around. Its always raining (Mostly during the evenings). This is great for shooting muddy scenes, and rain scenes. Best of all Costa Rica has fantastic water falls and in the rainy season, you can find a waterfall just about anywhere due to the mountainous terrain. The rain and waterfalls at higher elevations can be a bit cold, but at lower elevations the water is always warm. (natural waterfalls are something we lack in Florida)

We have so many other places we want to travel to, Amongst them, I'd love to hit Eleuthera, in the Bahamas some day. They have miles of pink sand beaches. If it's good enough for Sports Illustrated swim suit edition, it's certainly good enough for us...

Tess wants to go to Thailand, the only problem is it's a very expensive trip, but the scenery is gorgeous and i hear it's super cheap, once youre there.

And our dream location to go to....Bora bora.... Its not likely we can go there because thats a very expensive place to visit and stay, but it would be worth the wetlook photos we would take....

Now if you're planning to come to Florida, drop us an email, we'd love to meet

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (60621.1) Thumbs Up Nice one!

By Maxi from maxiwam.com - maxi@maxiwam.com de Tue 18/02/14 10:38:44 GMT

Hi Ed,

great set with a gorgeous model, my fave style of clothes to splash around and a beautiful location! How do you know about all these great locations? I need to come to Florida and the Carribean for holidays...

Maxi

In reply to Message (60621) Square Leslie Ann is all business

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Mon 17/02/14 20:52:31 GMT

This week's update features Leslie Ann on a beautiful tropical island. She can't resist a dip in the jacuzzi and watching a gorgeous sunset.....

And what could be better except to be dressed in a sexy black business suit and pumps?

For this set and many others, check out our site at; www.asplashofglamour.com

You can also check out our photo store at; http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=sogphotoset.com

and for our various assortment of videos, please visit us at Always Wet & Sexy; http://clips4sale.com/56421

Thank You

Sincerely EdR

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]