minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 03:37:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 60600.2.2.1

Subject: Angry Re:what about older sets? I'd get them only with monthly membership

Date: Wed 19/02/14 11:59:23 GMT

Name: Jürgen de

Email: wet-fashion-fun@ws-net.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey Ralph,

sorry, but I wonder again, what may be your motivation to explain the situation completely wrong. I think I give you in small sentences the facts, based on your wrong statements:

1. we have an archive where you can buy our photosets, videos and movie pictures, based on pay per set, no membership, like a normal online shop

2. the HD video online shop at wetlook crawler gets updated minimum one time per month with a new topmovie, there is no "long time" for a new movie

3. our prices are much less expensive than the prices of other producers, especially if you compare quality and number of pictures with total cost

It would be nice if you could stop telling wrong facts here in the forum and start to inform yourself better before complaining.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jürgen Koch

In reply to Message (60600.2.2) Note what about older sets? I'd get them only with monthly membership

By Ralph - eu Wed 19/02/14 11:38:02 GMT

sorry I love your work, but I wish producers would all do it like dima does.

sell.

their.

sets.

no barriers, no need for monthly payment (ok, maybe for discounts).

so as a customer it's easy.

I see it, I pay for it, I get a download link.

(other good stores in that sense are made by leon, flaviu, maxi... but dima is the most minimalistic ever.)

you installed many, many websites for your material over the years, that is quite confusing. and sadly we cannot pay per set.

so many girls' sets I would have LOVED to buy from you, nadine, katharina, xenia... but you let us only have monthly memberships and stuff like that, so it would be the other way round, i'd pay MUCH more than I'd need. with one exception, see below, which i called "fragment". if you think you have a successfull strategy then good luck. I don't have an online shop myself, who am i to judge.

but there has not been an update in the wetlook crawler shop for a long time, which still is the only way to not only use paypal but purchase single products from you. and even your quite expensive prices won't hold me back! ;)

best wishes

your big fan

Ralph

In reply to Message (60600.2) On Drugs PayPal

By Jürgen - wet-fashion-fun@ws-net.net de Sun 16/02/14 02:05:59 GMT

Hey Ralph!

I wonder how you can write here, that I would give "only a fragment of our work" via PayPal. You can buy all HD videos in our PayPal shop at Wetlook crawler and all photosets, videos and movie pictures in the membership system of WetlookFun Classic and Pemium. If you like to join WetlookArt or WetFashionFun via PayPal, or buy any DVD or archive video or photoset, you can simply write me an email and it's all fine.

That's the truth. :-)

Jürgen

In reply to Message (60600) Thumbs Up Good (and bad) news: Erik Elsas finally uses PAYPAL!!!!!! ...

By Ralph - eu Sat 15/02/14 09:21:21 GMT

...the bad news is there are only two unreleased sets up to now, not the sets we (his fans without credit cards) have been waiting for 10 or even more years.

BUT HELL YEAH WHAT A GOOD FIND!!! The Anita set / video is brilliant, I purchased it right after discovering it!

Like Jurgen, who sadly also gives us only a fragment of his work via PayPal, Erik still "hides" this PayPerSetPayPalShop by not giving it a prominent position.

But as there are only 2 sets he maybe will make it more prominent when there are more sets to buy and his other sections will follow.

Thank you Erik for finally giving us a possibility to legally purchase your sets! ;)

Credit cards are so 1999 :D

cheers

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]