WetlookPro

Message # 60587.3

Subject: Square Re:BOOTS : A few questions for wetlook producers

Date: Fri 14/02/14 21:14:05 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello Charles Pitt

As a producer, here are my answers to your questions....

So what makes us choose boots instead of shoes? Hmm, well the simple answer is, we like them. In general I do have my favorites in footwear, but I'm pretty open to using many different types of shoes in our photos and videos. Boots of course are one of them and in the past we had shot many sets where boots were used and we intend to shoot quite a lot more.

Before any shoots are even conceived, Tess and I, and sometimes a model, will go out shopping to purchase clothes and shoes. If something stands out, and we think it would look great in a wetlook shoot, and the price isn't bad, we typically buy it. When we can, we do buy boots.

When we plan to do a photo and video shoot, Tess, I and the model will put together looks and styles, we put together everything from what outfit and shoes goes together, to jewelry and other accessories. There are times when we say, 'hey that outfit would look great with boots instead of pumps' and we'll make a change. On a few occasions, the models contribute to our cause....

SOG477

Here is Smiley, in this set, she is wearing her own boots. She suggested the boots that she brought with her would look great with the short, shorts and we couldn't agree more.

SOG371

We were shooting this set at a beautiful and very expensive home on Virgin Gorda, and we needed a high end business look to go with the surroundings. We selected these sexy brown boots to complete the look we wanted.

Sometimes we had nothing to do with picking the outfit, when a model shows up ready to shoot you go with it, in this case, how could I tell Alexis Kay Lee not to wear boots in our pool?

What do the models say when first asked to swim while wearing boots? Usually if a model is new to wetlook, they say something like, "I've never swam in boots before" But they usually say that about anything they are wearing into the pool the first time.

They sometimes laugh, and say funny things. One occasion, there was a model who said that it was hard to swim in boots.

How difficult is it to swim in boots? Most models do alright we hadn't lost a model to drowning in boots yet. It takes more effort to swim because the boots create more drag and are far less efficient. One of the myths thats believed about swimming in boots, is that boots fill up with water and they add weight to your legs. This isn't exactly true. The boots do fill with water and water has weight, but the water inside the boots does not weigh more than the water outside the boots. The weight inside is canceled out by the weight outside the boots, therefore there is no additional weight. The model has to overcome more drag due to the boots covering the legs. Pointy toes and high heels does not work well and is a less efficient swimming design, but it does look sexier.

Does the boots ever get heavy and fall down the legs, or falls off? During swimming, boots can droop and bunch up around the ankles. The worse situation, we've seen is when the boots turn inside-out over the feet, but they still stay on as good as any other shoe. Of course, if the boots are too big for the model, she can swim out of them, like any other shoe style. In the water, the boots do not become heavier. As mentioned before, the water outside the boots cancels out the weight of the water inside, however if the model climbs out of the water, the water inside the boots has the greater weight than the air surrounding them, and they can and do sometimes falls down

EdR

In reply to Message (60587) None BOOTS : A few questions for wetlook producers

By Charles Pitt - uu Thu 13/02/14 20:44:46 GMT

What makes you choose them instead of shoes?

What do the models say when first asked to swim wearing boots?

How difficult is it to swim wearing them?

Do they ever get heavy and fall down the legs; or fall off?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]