MyWetloook

Message # 60580.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Girl wades through flood wearing boots

Date: Thu 13/02/14 21:18:10 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

What tops were they wearing? Was the other girl wet as well?
In reply to Message (60580.1.1) None Re:Girl wades through flood wearing boots

By Anonymous - uu Thu 13/02/14 19:22:36 GMT

no, they were giggling.  The water must have been cold.  The other girl wore leggings and ankle boots.

I think they thought the flood water was shallow but then it must have gone over the tops of their boots and then up to their thighs.

The girl with the flooded knee high boots and soaked jeans was driving me crazy. I wonder if she later tried pulling back up her one boot that had dropped down to her ankles, or if she threw them away later.

I wonder what would have happened if that girl had to swim wearing those clothes? Probably her jeans would get extremely tight and heavy. Her knee high boots would both fall down to her ankles, heavy with water , then probably fall off when she swam a bit. She'd emerge from the water, her jeans tight and wet and with both boots gone,

In reply to Message (60580.1) Thumbs Up Re:Girl wades through flood wearing boots

By imhere - us Thu 13/02/14 13:03:08 GMT

Sounds nice! Did it look like she minded it? What did the other girl wear?
In reply to Message (60580) None Girl wades through flood wearing boots

By chas - gb Wed 12/02/14 18:49:54 GMT

We're suffering floods in my city.

Today, I nearly had a heart attack. I saw two young women walking away from the flood water. One was wearing knee-high black leather boots (the pull-on type with no zips and flat heels) and jeans. She had obviously walked through the floodwater. Her jeans were soaking wet up to her thighs. Her knee-high boots were soaking wet and flooded with water; and one of her boots had fallen down to her ankles due to the weight of water.

I was thinking of approaching her and asking her what if felt like to get her jeans and boots wet, but I had no courage!

Sorry, I have no photograph of this, so I'll leave this to your imagination!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]