minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 23:03:21 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 60558.2.1

Subject: Wink Smile Re:New DL's - Ariel Showers After Workout & Jayce Wet Dress & Pantyhose

Date: Mon 10/02/14 11:41:57 GMT

Name: Ariel us

Email: arielwambabes@gmail.com

Website: http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=drenchme.com / DrenchMe.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you! I'm the one in the leggings. :-) (Ariel) That is an outfit that I normally wear on a regular basis. I love that pair of yoga leggings, they make my butt look awesome! :-) And that is one of my favorite Victoria's Secret hoodies. I am a Victoria's Secret addict, about 90% of my wardrobe is from there and I seriously have 20+ pairs of yoga leggings and yoga pants from there. You'll be seeing a lot of that type of stuff in the store in future days.
In reply to Message (60558.2) None Re:New DL's - Ariel Showers After Workout & Jayce Wet Dress & Pantyhose

By Anonymous - uu Sun 09/02/14 17:53:35 GMT

those photos are fantastic! Just love the girl in the black wet leggings in the shower. Now that is just HOT! Thanks for sharing
In reply to Message (60558) Film/AVI New DL's - Ariel Showers After Workout & Jayce Wet Dress & Pantyhose

By Ariel - arielwambabes@gmail.com us Sun 09/02/14 13:57:46 GMT

Website: http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=drenchme.com/ DrenchMe.com

Hey guys!

Just stopping by the forum to post that Jayce and I have both added a new solo video to DrenchMe.com

First is my video, Ariel. I walk in the shower room after yoga class to find it completely empty so I decide to take advantage of the fact that I'm alone to go in the big shower fully clothed. I'm wearing a pair of Victoria's Secret Pink yoga leggings, pink tank top with no bra, black hooded sweatshirt (which I take off after a while) and white Keds style canvas sneakers. I completely soak my clothes and wash my hair before getting out.

Next is Jayce. She is wearing a beautiful purple vintage dress, black sheer to waist Cecilia de Rafael pantyhose and black high heels. She is also playing in the big shower, doing lots of sexy posing and showing off her pretty wet outfit and washing her hair.

These are clips #'s dm-007 and dm-008 @ DrenchMe.com

Here are some screen caps!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]