Wetlook-Online

Message # 60520.5

Subject: Thumbs Up baby frog?

Date: Fri 07/02/14 18:23:24 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The picture of the baby frog on the swede(?) ankle boots was my favorite... well, shoes are not my favorite subject, although I definitely like to see them as part of an outfit. My suggestion for you is to decide where you want to go with this, specifically, what do you like best about this activity?  Like Bruno says, the feeling of water entering shoes can be pretty exciting, but I would say the same for many other aspects of this activity, like the way clothes feel when you are swimming with them, or feeling the heaviness of soaked clothes as you climb out of a lake or swimming pool.  I also remember feeling my hair flattened with water (but not anymore as I have gone bald!) and dripping off the end of my hair!

Those are the personal experiences of this activity.  To "produce material" becomes a different experience (as what you have done) that many people will appreciate, but others will criticize (which you will know if you spend any amount of time here) you might make some money with a pay site, but you might make more people happy with a free site. You look like you could do full body wetlook to be appreciated by many, but then maybe you don't want your face to be posted on internet?  (For that, some form of eye obscuring mask might be one solution) I say that because one thing I personally love is to see the smile of lady completely lost in the "fun" of this activity, and also seeing what her hair does when wet - covering her face or flying backwards with associated water spray...

Hope this helps, but above all else, I hope you have fun with it, and if you want to share it with the rest of us, even better!

-Greg

In reply to Message (60520) Happy many interest a few of you, please leave comments and support thnx

By Jonti - ex Mon 03/02/14 12:28:41 GMT

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61914256@N02/with/12264195193/

cut and paste

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]