WetlookPro

Message # 60484.5

Subject: Thumbs Up AMAZING!! THANKYOU!!

Date: Fri 07/02/14 02:07:04 GMT

Name: Sneakerluvr uu

Email: Sneakerluvr@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Holy smokes this is a fantasy come true!!  I LOVE this!!  PLEASE tell me you will be soaking those Nike free runs again....would absolutely love to see them in a pool, and some UW phtos of them as well!!  THANK YOU l,  THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!
In reply to Message (60484) Pictures Nikes in the tub! Also Q&A with wetlook Model html

By xxSmiley Bends - smileyrequests@gmail.com uu Thu 30/01/14 05:03:55 GMT

Hey hey =) Hope you all are doing well!
I uploaded two great new videos. I FINALLY wore my Nikes Free run sneakers in the water and OMG I LOVE it!!!! the sneakers are super tight and feel so squishy and soft when soaking wet. I also wore a beautiful white dress a fan bought for me. I was able to find a vintage claw foot bathtub to film in so I do ALOT of bending over shots. You can see the outline of my private parts through my clothes! =) It feels so damn good! I think these two video might be some of the best and sexiest wetlooks I've made so far so be sure to take a look, Click Here For The video.
I'm making a Q&A video for my vlog channel on youtube. Now is your chance to ask me anything you've wanted to ask me and I'll answer them for you =) Leave me a question you would like for me to answer. You can send me an email at smileyrequests@gmail.com, or Tweet me a question @xxSmiley_ For those of you know don't know I have a youtube channel where I upload behind the scenes, vlogs, fanmail unboxing and so much more. Check it out here
Also I'm producing a Wetlook Music video with all my models and more! It's going to feature wetlook content made exclusively for this video. I'm starting a crowd fund to help pay for the outfits, models and locations. I'm hoping to make a interesting new impression on wetlook and show off how glamorous it feels to do it, I think it would make a perfect music video! I also made a wishlist just for cute wetlook clothes I can wear in the water, anything helps =) Click here to make a Donation. Click Here for the Wetlook wishlist.
*Follow me on:
My Website.
My Youtube Channel.
My Twitter.
My Tumblr.
My Fetlife.
Enjoy Some Image previews =)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]