WetlookPro

Message # 60484.4

Subject: None Re:Nikes in the tub! Also Q&A with wetlook Model

Date: Fri 31/01/14 04:06:14 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
those are some incredible wetlook photos. Love em! My favorite ones are the girls in the wet leggings with pantylines showing. That is so sexy. Please more wet leggings photos.....
In reply to Message (60484) Pictures Nikes in the tub! Also Q&A with wetlook Model html

By xxSmiley Bends - smileyrequests@gmail.com uu Thu 30/01/14 05:03:55 GMT

Hey hey =) Hope you all are doing well!
I uploaded two great new videos. I FINALLY wore my Nikes Free run sneakers in the water and OMG I LOVE it!!!! the sneakers are super tight and feel so squishy and soft when soaking wet. I also wore a beautiful white dress a fan bought for me. I was able to find a vintage claw foot bathtub to film in so I do ALOT of bending over shots. You can see the outline of my private parts through my clothes! =) It feels so damn good! I think these two video might be some of the best and sexiest wetlooks I've made so far so be sure to take a look, Click Here For The video.
I'm making a Q&A video for my vlog channel on youtube. Now is your chance to ask me anything you've wanted to ask me and I'll answer them for you =) Leave me a question you would like for me to answer. You can send me an email at smileyrequests@gmail.com, or Tweet me a question @xxSmiley_ For those of you know don't know I have a youtube channel where I upload behind the scenes, vlogs, fanmail unboxing and so much more. Check it out here
Also I'm producing a Wetlook Music video with all my models and more! It's going to feature wetlook content made exclusively for this video. I'm starting a crowd fund to help pay for the outfits, models and locations. I'm hoping to make a interesting new impression on wetlook and show off how glamorous it feels to do it, I think it would make a perfect music video! I also made a wishlist just for cute wetlook clothes I can wear in the water, anything helps =) Click here to make a Donation. Click Here for the Wetlook wishlist.
*Follow me on:
My Website.
My Youtube Channel.
My Twitter.
My Tumblr.
My Fetlife.
Enjoy Some Image previews =)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]