Wetlook-Online

Message # 60378.1

Subject: None Re:Looking For People From Or Around Vancouver British Columbia

Date: Mon 27/01/14 03:51:16 GMT

Name: Wet in Vancouver ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Their isn't many private locations in Vancouver for wetlook.

When I shoot wetlook content with girls that requires nudity I go out to the east side of Harrison lake.

To get there you go to Harrison hotsprings & then head east on Rockwell Dr.   Rockwell Dr turns into a gravel service road.

just stay on it until you come along side the lake.  Their must be a dozen or more private spots.  Best time to go is week days.

The best spot I've found for mud is Stave lake just next to Maple Ridge.  You get there on the west side.

Also another good spot for mud which I shoot models is in Richmond at the end of trangle road next to Riverport just off # 6 road.

This is a big dirt bike place but not busy weekday afternoons,  could even jump in the river if you're okay with cold water.

This place isn't so private some times.

Good luck :)

In reply to Message (60378) Hello Looking For People From Or Around Vancouver British Columbia

By WetAndMuddyFun - WetAndMuddyFun@shaw.ca ca Sun 19/01/14 02:23:25 GMT

I am a 30 year old male looking for either a male or female (preferably female) from or around Vancouver British Columbia that is into getting wet and or muddy wile fully clothed. It can also just be getting wet fully clothed.

Or if you know of any good private areas for wet and or muddy fun please let me know.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]