WetlookPro

Message # 60349.1

Subject: Info Re:Concerning the increasing amount of spam

Date: Thu 16/01/14 22:52:02 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI....when you say...

>there is the other spamer around, who post links to "funnyvideozdownload"

There is no other spammer....it is the same guy...who uses several different prefix url addresses...but they all end in the domain "blogspot.in"  ....which is proven malware site..

So what needs to be done is that all links to that domain should be banned from being posted....which can easily done by Nigel's banned words/tests security system....just block the entire domain and all sites under that domain from being posted here.

MK

In reply to Message (60349) Info Concerning the increasing amount of spam

By X_Wet_X - uu Thu 16/01/14 19:48:05 GMT

During the last couple of weeks, there was an increasing amount of spam from that "girlzaroundtheworld guy", who always posts links under a ever changing nickname and with misleading titles to pictures of Indian actresses doing sometimes wetlook, but very oft not. There were some malware reports about that website as well. Furthermore, there is the other spamer around, who post links to "funnyvideozdownload", which is a malware infested site, just showing videos, which are available on youtube (safely) and hardly ever have anything to do with wetlook. He also uses misleading titles and changing nicknames.  

I have already contacted Nigel, but so far without responds (it may take a couple of days, I have not seen him around in the forum for a while).

I also have to commit, that I have been deleting most of the Spam posts using a hidden feature in the forum. If Nigel does not do anything in the next week, I will instruct a few well selected other senior members of the forum, how to delete posts here to keep the forum clean, because I cannot be there all the time. For the discussion sake, I did not delete the last two spam posts from today.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]