WetlookPro

Message # 60268.3.1

Subject: Question Re:Personalized Wetlook Stories

Date: Mon 13/01/14 06:31:59 GMT

Name: Bruno uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Dear Wetinks

I am an absolute devotee to stories. I have written many stories around my own life and most are published on the net.

Are your own stories available to me?

Please write to brunokeller (at) hotmail.com

Best regards,

Bruno

In reply to Message (60268.3) None Re:Personalized Wetlook Stories

By WetInKS - uu Sat 11/01/14 17:11:04 GMT

Ah, intriguing idea. It reminds me of the days I wrote my own stories involving the girls I knew....
In reply to Message (60268) News/Mag/Book Personalized Wetlook Stories

By Stephen Waterman - mail@soaknet.co.uk gb Thu 09/01/14 14:42:40 GMT

Website: http://soaknet.co.uk/stores/personalized-wetlook-stories/

Now Soaknet offers you the chance to star in your own unique wetlook novel!

We all have crushes, and if you’re a wetlook fan you must have fantasized about seeing a friend, work colleague or even a random beautiful girl on the street get soaking wet while fully clothed. You’ve probably even thought about getting wet with them, and how it would be if you could somehow seduce the girl of your dreams and enjoy all sorts of wet clothed adventures together.

Sadly we can’t promise to make your dreams come true, but we can do the next best thing. We can turn you and the object of your affections into the stars of your very own personalised wetlook novel! All you have to do is provide us with some details and Soaknet’s head writer Stephen Waterman will weave your characters into your choice of wetlook scenario.

Choose from one (or more!) of the following stories:

Hydro High - It’s your senior year at High School and your last chance to let your crush know how you feel before it’s too late. Maybe she’ll let you take her to the prom… and maybe, just maybe, you might get her to jump in the pool afterwards!

Wetlook Workplace - There’s no harm in having a crush on one of your office colleagues, is there? At least until it turns into something more… From rainy lunch breaks to the executive washroom, there are all sorts of places to get wet in the office – if you’re determined enough!

An Aqueous Affair - Even the most stable of marriages has its rough patches, especially when you find out your wife’s better looking, younger sister knows that getting wet fully clothed turns you on!

Each story is available as a downloadable file (compatible with all major eBook readers), or in a deluxe package including the downloadable file and a professionally printed and bound paperback book.

For more details, see our website: http://soaknet.co.uk/stores/personalized-wetlook-stories/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]