WetlookPro

Message # 60203

Subject: None The Wetcosplay site is updated today - more pics html

Date: Thu 02/01/14 21:21:16 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

New clips have been added today -- pics are below

FYI we are considering to start a new Superhero series based around various "damsels in distress" wetlook scenerios. The plan is to hire one main actress to play the lead Superhero in all 12 episodes, and then each episode would have different guest star superheroines or villains or damsels in distress etc.
We need to raise financings for this project and would need to have at least 5 sponsors, preferably a sponsor for each episode, where the sponsor gets to submit their own script or scenario notes and will be able to choose the model they want to play the guest star role from our roster of available models
If anyone is interested in participating in this project with us, email me or my partners Tracie or FLaviu and we will send you a list of models and their pics to choose from, and review your scenarios for feasibiilty. Bear in mind this is a low budget project and so we will not be able to use expensive props or locations, and most of the special fx work will need to be done by green screen and computer generated fx etc...so don't get carried away...ha ha....cos I once had a custom script sent to me by a guy who wrote...."20 schoolgirls are trapped in a school bus that has sank to the bottom of the lake....."....and I scratched my head and said

OK....I can get the 20 girls to dress up as schoolgirls....but getting a school bus and putting it underwater will need a school bus and a huge crane to lift it in and out of the lake after the shoot...and all the required permits....that will cost you 30 grand more for starters....ha ha

MK

The new update on

Free Preview
HDV01st January, 2014

Free Preview
HDV01st January, 2014

Free Preview
HDV01st January, 2014

Free Preview
HDV01st December, 2013

Free Preview
HDV01st December, 2013

Free Preview
HDV01st December, 2013

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wetcosplay.com/downloadstore.php

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Banner

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]