Wetlook-Online

Message # 60193.1.1

Subject: Question Re:G.P. Productions

Date: Thu 02/01/14 13:54:38 GMT

Name: Don in Florida us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Have you tried to contact him at the email address on that youtube? I used to communicate by letter with him and he is a nice guy and very accomodating. I purchased many VCR tapes from him (all in NTSC, btw) and it would be more than worth renting a po box to receive his tapes (probably now on DVD) if he still has them to sell. His interests were exactly like mine (the women, clothes, shoes, etc.) so they are my favorites.

In reply to Message (60193.1) None Re:G.P. Productions

By zzz - uu Thu 02/01/14 12:28:35 GMT

I would also love to see GP video films downloadable.

This might give some clue about contacting, check comments also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSGl3L0ZTDM

In reply to Message (60193) Question G.P. Productions

By RoscoeBC - us Thu 02/01/14 07:47:36 GMT

I was just lamenting (again) the fact that I never added any of the GP Productions (or GP Video) material to my collection, as I was checking out some of the sample images I saved.  Some of these images are still among my favorites.  The ladies (a little more mature, classy, and drop dead gorgeous), and the dressy outfits, were exceptional in my opinion.  Some other samples I have unfortunately lost in a drive failure.

If I recall, GP was the site creators initials, George something, in Australia or NZ, from a few clues I've come across.  I believe I've seen George post a few times not too long ago, although I could be wrong.  I really liked the GP sets.  I never bought any because I believe they were only available by mail, not download, and the videos in PAL, not NTSC.  The wife wouldn't appreciate it showing up in the mail box, and I have no way to play PAL format video.  George, if you are reading the forum, is your material available anywhere in a downloadable, digital format?  Anybody know where to find it?  A number of times I considered taking out a PO box to receive the goodies.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]