Wetlook-Online

Message # 60168.2.1

Subject: Pictures Re:Leather jacket and pants under the shower html

Date: Thu 02/01/14 06:29:50 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thank you for the feedback wam.
Courtesy of one of our customers (who sesign them) I will start to post a wallpaper for every month from now.
Till now the wallpapers with the calendar was posted only in the blog section of eurowam.net

In reply to Message (60168.2) Dancing Re:Leather jacket and pants under the shower

By wam - ex Tue 31/12/13 22:49:49 GMT

thanks for sharing Great
In reply to Message (60168) Pictures Leather jacket and pants under the shower html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Mon 30/12/13 20:41:33 GMT

Hi guys,
The new wetlook update is for the leather clothing fans.
Two updates have been added to the Archive Section
And a sexy Wetlook Hunter video have been added to the WAMoutlet.com section
Enjoy the pictures selected below and check out the site for more free pictures.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from more then 2700 updates.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

PAY PAL IS BACK ON EUROWAM.NET

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVEnci
Most probably Enci has been born underwater cos it's clearly her element.
Enjoy watching her.

Free Preview
HDVAndrea
Leather clothes updates are pretty rare as not many models own leather clothes and also agree to get them wet.
Andrea don't mind to get her leather jacket and pants wet and when she showed one day at the studio all dressed up in leather, and all we had to do was to gear up and get the session on tape for you.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section ($25 / month)
Free Preview
HDVSuzanne
Suzanne (Zsuzsi) was convinced that we are making a TV show for a local station and we are curious to see the reaction of people when we ask them to get wet.
She is a very nice girl with beautiful blue eyes and jet black hair. Getting her wet with her her clothes on, and watching how much she enjoyed it was a great feeling indeed. She looked and felt perfectly comfortable in the water, and I had to ask her if this was the first time she soaked her clothes. I was expecting her to say no, but to my surprise, she said yes. However, she could have been lying, so who knows. ;)
Anyway, we hope you enjoy watching her soak her open-toe heels, summer pants and black shirt, while she enjoyed every minute of it.

Free Preview
HDVAda
Well maybe she don't know a lot of stuff... but she sure knows how to drive a man crazy. Enjoy watching Ada taking a shower, wearing one of her sexy outfits.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$25 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Larisa Y
Larisa was relaxing on a bench on a hot summer day and to tell you the truth, in the beginning of the conversation with her and her friend I did not think that I would get even one of them into the sea (watch and you'll agree). So after MANY minutes of persuasion, the fact that I got them both wet with their clothes on was the nicest thing that happened that day, trust me ;) . Larisa was the first we got wet so she is the girl in this clip and in the near future you will see her friend (Laura) getting wet too. Larisa is a 21 year-old student, and she was wearing a summer dress (I am guessing it was silk) and high heeled sandals.

NOTE: This update contains a 22 minutes video encoded at 720p HDV standard and 139 high resolution pictures, which can be downloaded as well as any other picture set in a ZIP format or one by one.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Have a nice day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]