Wetlook-Online

Message # 60116.1.1.1.1

Subject: Read This Re:Another option?

Date: Fri 27/12/13 21:59:33 GMT

Name: SwimInClothes us

Email: swim.in.clothes@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There should be an OK and a Cancel button down in the lower right corner.  If there isn't, something is not working right - maybe you are on an older Powershell version? (v2). You can upgrade by installing WMF 4.0 (search bing for WMF 4.0 from Microsoft).  Let me know if you don't find it, but you should be able to pick any line item and click OK and it will play it, but it won't download it -- though I could probably make it do so with some additional time and effort...  

In reply to Message (60116.1.1.1) None Re:Another option?

By wetsweatshirt - uu Thu 26/12/13 16:08:09 GMT

The powershell is brilliant! thanks very much, but it produces a list, and I don;t know what to do to the list then?

the only thing I can see, as there's no right click/open option for each result, is to select one, and then click ok. But it seems to close the shell as a result...

Is there an easy way to say, right click and open on each result or something?

thanks!

In reply to Message (60116.1.1) None Re:Another option?

By WetlookerJr - swim.in.clothes@hotmail.com us Thu 26/12/13 01:43:38 GMT

Yeah, that looks pretty easy too.  The PowerShell method could be furthered to go auto-download each video at scheduled intervals, but then I spose you'd end up with a bunch of junk you didn't want :).  OK my method is pretty geeky, but I think it's still slick. :)
In reply to Message (60116.1) Question Another option?

By pt0x - uu Wed 25/12/13 22:10:52 GMT

Maybe there is another option for XP users just to use this link to any web browser, am I right?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_sort=video_date_uploaded&search_query=pool+clothed

In reply to Message (60116) Read This Cool way to search YouTube

By SwimInClothes - swim.in.clothes@hotmail.com us Wed 25/12/13 17:04:13 GMT

Being in the IT field, I thought it would be cool to put together a PowerShell script to find YouTube videos with ease.  If you have a PC that runs Windows, you too can run PowerShell scripts.

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like.  All you have to do to change the keywords is change the first line to whatever keywords you want to search for.

Below is the script.  In Windows 7 or 8 just save it as a .ps1 file, and then you can right-click it and say "Open with PowerShell".  Or you can click start, and type PowerShell, and then just run it like this: c:\dirname\filename.ps1.  You may need to first run a "set-executionpolicy bypass" first.  

I know it's a bit geeky but hopefully someone finds it helpful.  If you have any questions e-mail me and i'll try to help.

$keyword = "Pool Clothed"

Invoke-RestMethod -Uri "https://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos?v=2&max-results=50&SafeSearch=none&q=$($keyword.Replace(' ','+'))" |

Select-Object -Property Title, @{N='Author';E={$_.Author.Name}}, @{N='Link';E={$_.Content.src}}, @{N='Updated';E={[DateTime]$_.Updated}} |

Sort-Object -Property Updated -Descending |

Out-GridView -Title "Select your '$Keyword' video, then click OK to view." -PassThru |

ForEach-Object { Start-Process $_.Link }

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]