MyWetloook

Message # 6006.1

Subject: Angry Re: mtv's

Date: Mon 22/09/03 20:07:48 GMT

Name: barneyrubble81411 us

Email: barneyrubble81411@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Don't get me started on that show, I wasted an hour watching it too!  Now I need to go on a rant about this because that girl really annoyed me!  I also thought fully clothed swimming was a part of lifeguard training!  When I took swim lessons, it was part of swim class.  I don't understand that girl.  She spent the whole hour she's on that show whining about how bad her body look's, yet she's desperate to stuff it in a two-piece bathing suit!  Not only that, she does it on national TV so 280million people can see how bad she looks in a bathing suit!

If women are so self conscious about the way they look, then why don't they just go swimming in their regular clothes!?  It's strange how they'll spend money at the gym and money for the tanning salon not for personal health, but to look good in a bathing suit!  Just save the money and go to the lake or the shore in whatever you're wearing!  What's easier, getting out of wet clothes once, and then changing into dry clothes, or changing out of dry clothes, putting on a bathing suit, then taking off the bathing suit and changing back into dry clothes?  What do women think would happen if they went swimming with their clothes on?  If they don't roll up their jeans and take off their socks before they step in the water, will that somehow cause the world to spin off of it's axis??  I don't get it.

At least yesterday wasn't a total washout for TV wetlook.  Yesterday morning at 1:00, Telefutura when a movie with some decent wetlook in it.  The movie was "La Isla de los Horrores".  Near the beginning a woman in a pink waitress dress and white socks and sneakers ran in and got pushed into the ocean.

In reply to Message (6006) Sad mtv's "made"

By blubu - us Mon 22/09/03 09:12:29 GMT

I was watching that "made" show on M.T.V. because it had this cute pudgy girl,(asian?),who wanted to train to be a lifeguard!I sat through the entire one hour show because I thought part of lifeguard training required that you must float/swim fully clothed in the water?! No such luck,instead I had to watch her in a bathing suit the whole time while she was blubbering on about how insecure she felt among the other (thinner) lifeguards boo hoo!If I had a nickel for every girl I knew who had "low self esteem" yet aced every test they ever took,and knew they were cute yet always put themslves down either because of F.M.S- false modesty syndrome,or to gain "sympathy" for whatever reason, anyway I'm getting sidetracked the point is-if you see this show don't bother watching it cause there's no real wetlook in it!  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]