MyWetloook

Message # 60049.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Looks good to me!

Date: Fri 20/12/13 08:01:06 GMT

Name: lover of female wetlook de

Email: nc-schraehe@netcologne.de

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Maybe I will buy it later!

Kindest regards

Hendrik

In reply to Message (60049) Pictures Dirndlfliegen (Flying Dirndln) Photosets html

By Chris B. - WAM Photography - at Wed 18/12/13 18:45:32 GMT

Hello everybody,

this time I will introduce a new section on www.wetandmessyphotography.com. Many of you may know these - somehow already kinda traditional - events in Austria and Bavaria called "Dirndlspringen" or "Dirndlfliegen" or "Dirndlflugtag". Those started probably almost 8-10 years ago as a marketing activity for a traditional Austrian women's garment (=Dirndl) manufacturer and in the beginning were pretty small. You oftentimes only learned about them after they took place. In the last few years their number has increased and they are sometimes already quite big events. Most of the photos and video footage you could find on the web were nice but somehow lacked the necessary "care" for the aspect of wetlook, showing the contestants mostly mid-air with very few actual wetlook shots.

Over the years I had the chance to visit one or another of those events as a press photographer. I collected quite some shots which rested quietly on an old harddrive for quite some years now. Back then I never had an idea, I would ever have my own website, where I could make them accessible to the wetlook community. It's only now that I found the time to revisite those sets, edit them and make them available for download for those of you interested.

Bear in mind that back then I was lacking the photographic expirience and equipment I have today and some of the shots may be a bit blurry or overexposed. But generally I consider them pretty OK for my own high demand in terms of quality, so you might als be happy with them.

As of today I managed to compile three different sets from 2006-2007. They are available each as a single download or packaged in a bundle at a better price. Oh, and I want to add a short note regarding the price. I expect not to sell a lot of those sets, so the basic idea is, that I should be able to cover travel expenses for producing them (and I travelled quite a bit to collect those shots) and to be able to go to more of them in the future. That's why they cost a little more than my "stationary" outdoor or studio sets. However they offer a lot of variety and the candid approach to wetlook, every professional production lacks :-)

Let me know if I should put some more effort into making more sets available!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]