minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:44:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 60029

Subject: Square Ever had one of those days?

Date: Mon 16/12/13 00:50:50 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well we have them all of the time. :D One of the many reasons why we love to travel to Costa Rica is, that it rains a lot. In fact Costa Rica can be a wetlook dream.

The home we rented had these chains which hung from the gutters. It's a great way to direct  water to the ground from the gutters in an attractive manner. So when it began to rain, we decided to take that as an opportunity to do a photo shoot. We wanted to do a fancy high end shoot in the rain, featuring beautiful Savannah wearing a sexy little black evening dress, which was custom made by Tess. We thought that it would look great to have Savannah get soaked from the water cascading down the chains.

So as Savannah goes and readies herself for the shoot, I prepare too. But just as we start our shoot, it stops raining. Thats just great! I thought. For the last few hours, it had been steadily raining and it stops just as we get ready to shoot. So we improvised. We ran a garden hose up to the gutter so that the water would flow down the chain, and Savannah could get wet from it, but it didn't work as planned. The water flowing down the chain didn't look anything like the cascade of rain water that had been flowing while it was raining. In fact it was hard to tell if the chain was even wet at all. But we did the best we could and plan B was to have Savannah get into the pool. In the end we still had a great time.....

Hope you like them  :D

For more check us out at; www.asplashofglamour.com

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=sogphotoset.com

Sincerely EdR

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]