WetlookPro

Message # 60011

Subject: News/Mag/Book Worlds Greatest Blind Date

Date: Fri 13/12/13 14:45:19 GMT

Name: Rich&Lauren us

Email: SEAOC_Lauren@gmx.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm so glad we found this site that I though I'd write a short story how my boyfriend and I met. I'm not sure if anyone really wants to read this or not but thought, why not?

So a couple of years after my divorce I joined an internet dating site and went out on several so so dates. One night I was looking at profiles and I saw this one guy who looked interesting and then when I looked at some of his pictures I knew I had to contact him.

A couple of pictures really caught my attention. One was where he looked like he was in some tropical location, sitting on a rock in a waterfall with jeans and a white t-shirt on. The other one, I actually recognized where it was. It was in Glacier National Park at an area called the weeping wall. It's a place on the Going To The Sun Highway where snowmelt water comes right out of the rock and flows onto the road. This time he was in jeans again but with a tight orange t-shirt and again he was standing in the water, soaked. I could tell from his expression that the water was cold but also that he was having a great time.

Ever since I was maybe 12 or 14 I have liked getting wet in clothes and over the years I'd ruined many good outfits. I came to associate it with erotic feelings and whenever I got a chance I'd try go get in water in my clothes. No one else had ever known the erotic nature of my love of wet clothes; friends just thought I was a real spur of the moment, fun loving gal. Little did they know that getting wet in my clothes really turned me on.

Over the years I did it less and less and by the time I got married when I was 30, I only got wet in my clothes maybe once a month or so. For me, that seemed like a real drought since when I was in my late teens I went swimming or jumped in water or got wet in some way or another almost every day. Once I got married my husband really didn't like it, so it got so I only got wet a couple of times a year.

I thought about it a lot and noticed every advertisement where a man or woman was in wet clothes. I never stopped to realize that if the advertising world was showing people in wet clothes it must have an effect on others. I just fondly remembered times when I'd been able to do it too and lived with my memories.

We got divorced when I was 37 and on the day the divorce was final, 4 girlfriends took me to the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel to celebrate. We were out at the poolside bar, having drinks, celebrating my freedom from a miserable marriage when I told one of my girlfriends that I was so happy right then I felt like jumping in the pool. She just laughed and said if I did she would too.

She thought I was kidding but I just turned around and jumped in. My other girlfriends shrieked with laughter and I coaxed first Lisa then my other friends into the pool with me. We were all dressed to the nines in our party dresses and heels and there we were, dancing in the pool, laughing like banshees. A few other people joined us and in particular a young 30 something guy with muscles to spare. My girlfriends and I spent the next couple of hours in and out of the pool and by the end of the night I ended up in bed with the guy, having some great freedom sex.

We only lasted a couple of weeks and I settled down after that and didn't date again for a couple of years until I joined the dating site but I did start getting wet in clothes again and realized I liked it just as much as when I was young. Now, in addition to being erotic, it also helped me feel young, something my marriage and divorce had squelched.

Sorry about the detour there.

So I read this guy's profile and read every word he wrote. He didn't say anything about how the two pictures of him being wet in his clothes came about but my interest was piqued. The site has a ton of questions that you can answer and that determine compatibility and I saw he'd answered over a thousand of them while I'd only answered about a hundred. I made it my personal mission and by the end of the week I'd answered every question that he'd answered and was surprised along the way how similar we were. When I was done I saw we had a compatibility rating of 96% which was one of the highest I'd seen with anyone else so I screwed up the courage and wrote him an introductory note.

A week went by and I hadn't heard anything back from him and I was pretty disappointed, when one night I saw that he'd actually responded about three days before, I'd just missed it. Ever since joining the site I'd been inundated with messages from guys complimenting me on my looks and on my profile or just laying on a load of crap and after a while, everyone just sort of becomes a blur and somehow through the 30 or 40 messages a day I got from guys, this guy's response had gotten lost.

He thanked me for my note but said that he had met someone on the site and explained that he didn't date more than one person at a time and was getting ready to disable his profile but if it didn't work out with the person he was seeing he'd like to contact me at that point. I didn't know if he was just blowing me off so I just responded and said sure.

I was pretty bummed and sure enough, the next day I saw his profile was gone. About two months went by and I'd gone on a bunch more forgettable dates when one evening I got home from a particularly boring first date and I saw that the guy with the wet pictures had his profile back up.

I sent him a quick note saying I saw his profile was back up and was wondering if he was back dating. Within five minutes I got a response back that he was back on, he remembered me and was trying to find my profile.

While he'd been away his profile had inspired me to put a couple of pictures of myself in wet situations, one from the night at the Hollywood Roosevelt in the pool with my four friends and another that a date had taken of me when I went wading into the ocean on a date with him.

Rich, the guy with the wet pictures, and I started IM'ing each other through the site and pretty soon I got an all cap "WOW" back from him. I asked him wow what, and he responded that he'd just seen the new pictures I'd added since he'd been away and said he really liked them. I'd put more than the two wet ones and since I didn't know which ones he meant so I just said thanks.

He asked about the one in the pool at the Roosevelt so I explained about it and he seemed really interested. We chatted on for a while and he said it was getting late and he had to work in the morning but asked me if I'd like to go out the following Saturday.

I looked at the clock and was surprised to see it was 3am and laughed and told him I'd lost track of time and I'd love to go out Saturday. We agreed to talk the following day, Friday, and finalize where and what we'd do.

I felt like a silly school girl with how excited I was. There was something about him that I really liked and felt comfortable with. I hardly slept at all that night and about noon I got an email from Rich suggesting we meet at a restaurant called Sol Cocina near my house.

When you join the dating site you put in your zip code to tell where you live and I was impressed that he took the effort to find a place to meet that was near me instead of like most guys suggesting we meet halfway between where we live. I'd seen the restaurant but had never eaten there so I asked him if he knew what the dress was and he said it looked from their website that it was dressy casual and said he'd probably wear jeans, a nice shirt and probably a sport coat which I thought was nice so that way I could judge how dressy or casual to go myself.

Usually before a blind date I never get my hopes up but while I was waiting for Rich I found myself very nervous. I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a white button up cotton shirt, a short black leather crop top jacket, and a pair of 4" sandals.

When he showed up I was pleased he looked just like his pictures, which is often not the case, and I instantly felt comfortable with him. I thought it was sort of funny because we looked so alike. He also had on a pair of jeans that fit him good, a white dress shirt, a black double breasted blazer and black loafers.

We had a great lunch and after a couple of hours in the restaurant he asked if I'd like to take the ferry over to Balboa Island and walk around. I was really enjoying his company and was glad he asked so we got in his car and drove to near the ferry landing and decided to leave his car and walk onto the ferry. It was a warm day so we both left our jackets in the car and started walking.

We both felt natural together and almost right away both our hands found each other and we walked to the ferry holding hands. As we were getting off the ferry, Rich saw a company that was renting WaveRunners and like it was nothing said "Hey, you want to do something really different," and I said "Sure."

"Let's rent a WaveRunner and cruise around the harbor," he said and I laughed and I was almost speechless. As we were getting off the ferry I noticed the jet ski rental place too and thought to myself that I wish we could rent one of them. There was nothing else on earth I'd rather do and it was like he read my mind.

I was so surprised that we thought the same thing that I don't remember what I said but it was something like "That would be great."

We walked to the kiosk that rented them and Rich paid the lady and she told us to go down the gangway to where the guy would get us set up. He gave us some really funny looks when we presented ourselves to him fully dressed but he didn't say anything and told us to pick out lifejackets. The first one I tried on was too small and when I took it off I noticed Rich had a quick glance at my breasts before looking at something else.

One thing I'd done after getting divorced was to have breast enlargement surgery and I am a very perky C cup and quite often I’ll braless which was the case that day.

The lifejackets were all wet from other people wearing them and I could tell from my cool shirt that it had gotten wet and probably a bit transparent but Rich was a gentleman and didn't stare but I was also pleased that he'd looked and had liked what he saw.

Pretty soon we were on the WaveRunner out on the water, fully clothed, and I was in heaven. We tooled around the harbor a bit with Rich driving and me sitting behind him and after a bit Rich turned around and asked me if I wanted to head out to the ocean so we could go faster. I thought it was a great idea since we were only able to idle in the harbor so we turned around and headed out to the jetty.

Since we weren't going very fast I straightened my legs out and put them over the side of the WaveRunner so my lower legs, feet and heels were getting wet and it felt fantastic. I saw Rich looking down at my feet and legs several times and I started kicking water up, getting him a little wet and some of the spray would hit me too.

I've always loved the feel of my pants and feet wet and this was even better doing it with someone who I could tell was enjoying it also.

Before we started heading out the jetty Rich asked me if I wanted to drive and I said sure so he stopped and we managed to trade places. I started driving and he started doing what I had, straightening out his legs and getting them in the water but since his legs were longer he was able to get them further into the water and he got the spray so it was coming up and soaking me from the waist down.

It felt so sexy as my jeans started getting wetter and wetter and as I looked down and saw how shiny my jeans were and seeing his wet legs and shoes I was really turned on. We were laughing and acting like a couple of kids and we were getting a lot of smiles and looks from the boaters going out the jetty too. I'll bet none of them had ever seen two people going out onto the ocean on a WaveRunner who were dressed in jeans, white shirts and loafers and 4" heels.

I think that was turning me on as much as anything, heading out onto the ocean, clothed, with a really great guy and having people staring at us. I'd always been a bit of an exhibitionist but never with getting wet. Strangely enough, I'd always been pretty shy about that.

As soon as we got to the end of the jetty I floored it and we took off like a rocket. I've always loved riding WaveRunners but had never done it clothed and while it was a little weird bracing myself with the heels on I was getting used to it.

I always drive WaveRunners like I stole them, weaving back and forth, trying to jump over waves and being just as crazy as I could all while keeping it going full throttle. Rich had his arms wrapped around me, holding on and we were having a blast as the water would spray us as we'd twist and turn and jump the waves. My whole body wasn't soaked but my legs were from the ride out and I could tell I was a little damp and it felt fantastic.

I turned my head a bit so I could yell back to Rich and I told him to show me his hands. With the screaming engine, wind in our faces and water shooting out behind and beside us, he had a hard time hearing me so I slowed down a bit and when he finally did hear me he took his hands off from around my waist and lifted them up so I could see them.

As soon as I saw both his hands I floored it and turned as hard as I could to the left and I felt him as he flew off the WaveRunner to the right. I kept the turn as hard as I could and turned all the way around to go back and pick him up.

As I got most of the way around I could see that he was coming up out of the water and like I hoped he would be, he was laughing. He was laughing so hard I was almost worried about him staying afloat but I knew the life jacket would keep him up.

When I got up close to him I slowed down and stopped the WaveRunner. I stood up and as I got right up to him I jumped in, trying to get him wet with a mini cannonball.

It felt great jumping in the water as the water suddenly enveloped me and instantly soaked me. Even though it only lasts an instant I always love the feeling of jumping in water in my clothes. It's almost like slow motion as I can practically feel the water going up my body, getting me wetter and wetter as I sink farther and farther down. I always wish I could prolong that feeling of going from dry to wet to last an hour or longer, even though this time I wasn't exactly dry when I jumped in.

I surfaced shaking my head and came up right in front of Rich and we both leaned forward for a brief kiss. I laughed and said I forgot to ask if he could swim and as soon as I said it I knew it was silly because I knew he was a scuba diving Divemaster but he laughed too and said yes, he could.

The only disadvantage of the situation was my skinny jeans. One thing I really like is when the bottoms of my pants are loose and when I'm swimming or treading water to feel the material move around my legs, caressing me with their wetness but I wasn't going to complain. There I was with a super cute guy who also seemed to like me, all the while, we're swimming with our clothes on.

The WaveRunner had drifted a little ways from us so we swam over to it and I crawled onto it and took my lifejacket off and sat on the seat and put my feet up on the handlebars in a real cheese cake pose and he was smiling and started clapping. I started hamming it up and doing a couple more poses and he was giving me rating for each one but he kept saying they were all 10's which made me feel great.

I absolutely love the feeling clothes in general and jeans in particular make when they’re wet and you first get out of the water. They cling to you like a giant has sucked all the air out and they’re a second skin. The suction feeling is incredible and I especially like the look of the tight bunched up wrinkles clothes get when you first get out of the water. They’re like big wet veins carrying the water off your body. I always wish I could keep that feeling and look but it goes away so quickly.

It just felt super sexy posing for someone. I'd never done it before and feeling the wet clothes slide against my body as I moved was very erotic. Rich kept saying how sexy I was looking and I could tell that he thought I was looking as good as I was feeling and it felt so fun to be posing and hamming it up that I forgot how see thru my shirt was until I looked down at myself at one point and saw how obvious my nipples were.

That's one thing I really liked about him though, I didn't feel like I was exposing myself in an overt way, just that he was appreciating me for the whole picture, my expression, the wet clothes and shoes, my transparent shirt, and just the spontaneity and funness of the whole situation.

He had taken his lifejacket off and put it on the WaveRunner and this time when I jumped in and came up, the fronts of our bodies came together when we joined for another kiss, this one much longer than the first. When we broke the kiss I asked him to pose for me and that was a real treat also.

There I was treading water in my clothes while a good looking guy was posing in wet clothes, just for me.

We continued to horse around and swim and kiss for probably 30 minutes or so until we both realized we were getting cool and decided we should head back. It had one of the best 30 minutes of my life. I'd been swimming in my clothes with another person who also seemed to be enjoying it. When we'd hold each other it was great to feel his body under the wet clothes. He'd hold onto the WaveRunner with one arm and I'd wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his back and we'd sit there and talk and it just seemed so natural yet so erotic.

Whenever I'd gotten wet before, be it when I was married or any other time with the exception of the time at the Roosevelt and maybe a few others, I had always been alone and tried to be away from prying eyes. I knew getting my clothes wet was different and I was afraid what others would think of me, but this was different. While I hadn't forgotten I was in wet clothes, actually it was a heightened sense of it, this seemed natural.

Rich had taken his shoes off almost right away but I'd left mine on so after getting back on the WaveRunner and him putting his shoes back on and both of us putting our lifejackets back on, we headed back to turn the WaveRunner in.

When we got back to the dock I was almost proud to get off the WaveRunner all wet in my clothes and as we were walking back up the gangway to the street level I noticed only a few people even noticing that we were wet and they were all smiling. Rich mentioned that we should probably get me a different shirt and I suddenly remembered that I was wearing a thin white shirt but I wasn't all that concerned.

After getting me a dark blue t-shirt at a little boutique, we walked to the beach and hand in hand, walked along at the edge of the surf with most of the waves hitting at least our feet if not our knees or thighs. This was another first for me and it was amazing how different it felt to be walking in the surf with someone rather than by myself, wondering if anyone was staring at me.

We had taken our shoes off when we got onto the beach and we stopped up on the sand a ways and dropped our shoes and Rich turned towards me and we kissed again, this time for another long passionate kiss. When we broke the kiss Rich was looking in my eyes and with a smile said, "looks like someone is partially dry," and with that he picked me up over his shoulder and ran into the waves with me screaming and laughing the whole way.

The beach at Balboa shelves really quick and after about three bounds into the water he fell forward, throwing me backwards into the next wave. I came up sputtering and laughing and after I ducked back down to get my hair out of my face he was standing in front of me and we stood there chest deep in the water as the waves flowed around and under us, kissing.

I know we'd both gotten pretty chilled on the ride back to the dock but we'd warmed up before going back in the water so it felt great again as the water pulled my new shirt back and forth across my skin. We kissed for quite a while and when we finally got out of the water and sat side by side on the dry sand he looked at me and made my heart melt.

"In case I forget to say it later," he said, "thanks for the best first date I've ever had."

I kissed him and said it was the best one I'd ever had too. We kissed some more sitting on the sand and after a bit we were covered with sand so bummer, we had to go back in the water and wash off.

When we finally got out we walked up to the pier and had dinner at the Ruby's Diner as we sat outside in our wet clothes, leaving two puddles underneath us as we dried.

I know I didn't want the date to end but we finally walked back to the ferry and rode it across and walked to Rich's car. He has a real nice car and it dawned on me that we couldn't sit on his seats in our wet clothes but when I brought it up he said don't worry.

He took his key fob out of his pocket and I forgot about it also but then saw that he had it in a plastic waterproof pouch and he opened the trunk and brought out two large plastic bags and laid one on my seat so I could sit down and did the same for his seat.

When we got to my place we sat in his car for quite a while talking and I'm sure neither one of us knew what to do at that point. I wanted to ask him in and I knew if I did he'd probably end up staying the night but I thought that might not be the world's best idea so we kept talking.

Rich finally said he had to be going so we got out and he walked me to my gate and we kissed a bit before I turned, opened the gate and walked up to my front door. He was still standing there when I walked into my house and before I closed the door we waved good night to each other.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]