minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 02:12:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 59987

Subject: Film/AVI Wetlook with Napoleon and Josephine.

Date: Wed 11/12/13 19:12:42 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As many of you already know, during the Napoleonic era a fashion trend was started by Josephine, to wear soaking wet white muslin dresses that clung to the body...this is one of the earliest known wetlook fashion trends (although some researchers have also traced wetlook fashions back to the Greek and Roman eras, but the most well documented wetlook fashion trend started in the Napoleonic era).

I was doing more reserch on this subject last night, because I was trying to find out what happened to the missing or deleted Rita Moreno wetlook scenes in the 1954 film "Desiree" that starred Marlon Brando and was originally going to depict Rita Moreno as Josephine wearing a soaking wet dress in the film. The mystery is that we have a still photo of Rita being wetted down in her period dress, and we also have a behind the scenes photo of Rita and Brando together, yet when the final film was made, Rita was no longer in the cast and her scenes were deleted and her role we re-cast with another actress Merle Oberon playing her role. Anyway, Rita's wetlook scenes were shot, but deleted from the film and the final cut of the film does not have any wet muslin dress scenes as originally planned.

You might find it an interesting read for how this wetlook dress fashion got started, and the problems it later caused ....and the relationship between Brando and Rita Moreno that probably caused her to drop from the film,.....so I posted some info on my Twitter feed....see here

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV/status/410834906428608512/photo/1

BTW....when you read up on how and why this wet dress fashion trend got started.....the irony is that the Rita Moreno pic is historically inaccurate, because the entire POINT of this fashion trend was for women to show off their bodies and to show they they were NOT wearing any underwear....and yet the Rita Moreno pic clearly shows her black underwear......you would have thought that the producers would do proper research and used flesh colored underwear....to give the appearance of no underwear.....but all they did was to show off Rita's underwear, instead of hiding it.

Anyway.....if wetlook trivia stuff on movie stars and tv stars interests you....I have lots of new wetlook celebrity updates.....including tributes to the recent passings of wetlook actresses Rossana Podesta, Jean Kent and Eleanor Parker (anybody under the age of 50 will have no clue who they are).

.see the pics and vids here

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV/media

and the general text feeds are here

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]