Wetlook-Online

Message # 59979

Subject: Pictures WAM Photography - Karen soaked in her jeans html

Date: Tue 10/12/13 20:20:46 GMT

Name: Chris - WAM Photography at

Email: chris@wetandmessyphotography.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good evening everybody,

I am one again happy to announce a new update on www.wetandmessyphotography.com. This time it's gorgeous Karen who joins the wetlook side of life. The beautiful brunette student quickly became one of my favorite models. She is allready a wet and messy enthusiast after a few shootings and just loves to get wet in front of the camera. In this scene she takes a dip in the bathtub first, soaking her heels and jeans. She does not go under completely at first, her friend - who you may know from an earlier set slowly soaks her by pouring several jugs of water on her. After a few minutes of water from above she finally submerges herself in the bathtub. The scene consists of 292 HQ photos (each 2400 x 1600 px) plus 10:28 minutes of HD Movie (1280x720px)

Oh and btw. if you happen to like more than one of my secenes, keep in mind I offer discounts of up to 30% (if you buy more than 1 to 3 scenes at once). No discount code needed. Your reduction will be calculated automatically at checkout.

Movie Preview

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]