MyWetloook

Message # 59974.5.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Hi and Introduction

Date: Wed 11/12/13 16:17:19 GMT

Name: Rich&amp us

Email: SEAOC_Lauren@gmx.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Dan

Thanks for the offer of help, we'd love every opportunity to talk with others that like this, both through forums and to chat. It's funny how I guess we all use to think we were the only ones that liked it.

In reply to Message (59974.5) None Re:Hi and Introduction

By Dan - us Wed 11/12/13 03:35:42 GMT

hi

i feel like i started out the same way you did. I've enjoyed getting my clothes wet since i was a kid, then as i grew up it turned into a sexual fetish. i stumbled onto this forum a few years ago and have been mainly a lurker. my girlfriend also enjoys wet clothes and she regularly gets wet with or without me. to answer some of your questions i was rather young when i found out i enjoyed wet clothes, maybe 7 or 8 years old. i'm now only just out of college and living in the central US. i haven't noticed the interest fade at all. if anything its gotten more interesting, not having to worry about parents finding out allowed more experimenting, for lack of a better word. i've never met another person with similar interests except for online, even my girlfriend is more of a convert than a life long lover of wetlook. i haven't had too many close calls with pushing the envelope but some of my best wetlook experiences have been randomly jumping in closed pools or in semi public location. that always gets the adrenaline pumping a little. if you'd like to chat with myself or my girlfriend more let me know, or if you would like some guidance to a few other forums and sites let me know. just leave a reply and i'll give you my personal email address. i usually don't just post it for privacy reasons.

hope to hear from you

have fun here

In reply to Message (59974) Hello Hi and Introduction

By Rich&Lauren - SEAOC_Lauren@gmx.com us Tue 10/12/13 15:59:08 GMT

My boyfriend and I just found this site and we're both so surprised. Neither one of us has much spare time to surf the internet but he was working on a client's computer and found a bookmark and here we are.

It's kind of funny, I've liked getting wet in my clothes since I was a kid and after time came to associate it with eroticism but I just always thought I was the only person on earth who felt that way until I met Rich. We met through an online dating site, yeah, imagine that, and it was pretty much love at first sight. Over the last 16 months since we've been together we've gotten wet almost every day in so many amazing situations that I'm happier, and more sexually satisfied, than I've ever been in my life.

We haven't had much time to explore here, hopefully over the holidays we'll be able to go some of the older posts. I guess I have a question or two. It seems like most of the people participating are men, are there many other women that really seem to enjoy it? And no, I don't mean the paid models, I mean real women like me who genuinely enjoy getting wet in their clothes. Is it an erotic experience for most everyone or something else? How old were most people when they found they liked it and how did that come about? Is it something you grow out of? I've been doing it for probably 30 plus years now but it seems like most of the postings we've seen so far seem to be of and about young people. God that would be so depressing if it's something that fades in time, especially now that I've found Rich.

We're doing it more now than I ever did it before and for me it sort of seems self perpetuating. The more I do it, the more ways I think of doing it and while I couldn't enjoy it more, each new experience really heightens the fun. Do others enjoy pushing the envelope so to speak, getting wet in situations where there is exposure or confrontation with authority? We've gone in water where it says no swimming or such and that only seems to enhance the "naughtiness" of the whole thing which then seems to enhance the fun.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to express these thoughts, is there valid feedback or is there somewhere else where people "talk" about this. Is there an IM place or someplace where people can post experiences?

I hope someone reads this and hopefully everyone has a good day

Lauren

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]