Wetlook-Online

Message # 59951.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Reporter in a hot tub

Date: Tue 10/12/13 16:13:33 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I am sure what you say is true....and that is great information for anybody who went to MIT and has a degree in computer science.....but your instructions are way over my head and all Greek to me.

I deal with customers who are average joe;s like me....i.e. folks who have a working user knowledge on how to use a computer....but are not programing and technology experts....so I merely offer simple solutions for regular folks.

The solultion I offered required a small program that takes less than a minutre to install and that software only occupies less than 5 megs of diskspace....and you do not need to be a rocket scientist and programming expert to use it....cos you just do a simple drag operation to isolate the

part of the screen want to capture, play the video, and it writes an MPG file to your hard drive.

Your solution requires the installtion of an entirely new operating system on your PC....which means you have to create a separate partition for it,so it will take a long time to install a new operating system and then that o/s will occupy 10's of gigabytes of space on your pc.....and then you have to go back to college or night school and learn programming for 2-3 years to try and understand what you are talking about.

I do not know the demographics of this forum....i.e. how knowledgeable folks are on this forum regarding their technical skills........but I do  know the demographics of my regular customers who visit my various websites....i.e. my pc and tech knowledge is not advanced....but merely average...and most of my customers are like me....i.e. competent at pc stuff but not technlogy whiz kids. I suspect that the majority of folks on this forum are average joes like me.....cos this is not a forum for Technology Geeks....it is a forum for folks who merely want to look at wet women.

The last thing I want to do.....is to install an entirely new operating system (that I do not understand) on my pc.

Anyway......I captured that video in less than 1 minute....using my simple to use sofware that can be used by folks who are not tech savvy like me.

MK

In reply to Message (59951.1.1.1) Info Re:Reporter in a hot tub

By Max - pl Tue 10/12/13 07:39:02 GMT

FYI, it can be downloaded easily... on Linux. No special software needed, works with every flash movie (at least I haven't seen any that can't be downloaded this way). When flash player plays a movie it downloads it to a DELETED temporary file, i.e. the file doesn't exist in any directory. Fortunately Linux allows access to such files through the special "proc" filesystem usually mounted on /proc.

To find the file, we need process id of the player. It can be found, for example, with a command like this:

$ ps ax | grep flash

20366 ?        Sl     0:11 chromium-browser --type=plugin --plugin-path=/usr/lib/flashplugin-installer/libflashplayer.so --lang=pl --channel=20090.10.685939

So the PID is this example is 20366. Then we need to find the file:

$ ls -l /proc/20366/fd

total 0

lr-x------ 1 max max 64 Dec 10 07:28 0 -> /dev/null

lrwx------ 1 max max 64 Dec 10 07:28 1 -> /dev/pts/7

[...]

lrwx------ 1 max max 64 Dec 10 07:28 29 -> /tmp/FlashXXkJaV7U (deleted)

Here it is! Its name is the number on the left, in this case 29. Now just copy it somewhere else:

$ cp /proc/20366/fd/29 movie.flv

It's just a one way to do it, it can be done as well with GUI tools without touching the command line - for example find the process id in the System Monitor, navigate to /proc/xxxxx/fd with a file manager, click the movie to open it in a movie player and save the copy. For me the command line is usually quicker, and I dont need to provide screenshots :)

In reply to Message (59951.1.1) None Re:Reporter in a hot tub

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 08/12/13 19:33:04 GMT

Yeah....use a screen capture program like the one pc gamers use to capture their game play. It will not download with flash based downloader programs that folks use to capture youtues....so you can't download it...you need to screen capture the video.

I just tested it with my screen capture software and the audio and video captures 99% OK....I say 99% and not 100% because with screen capture programs you often get a slight delay on the audio capture so the audio sometimes goes slightly out of sync with the video...and

when I screen captured this clip 5 minute ago the audio is about 3/10ths of a second out of sync with the people's lips....so to correct out of sync audio I just load the captured video to my video editing software and then slightly adjust the audio track timelime so it matches to the lip movements.

So...it can be done...but it's a more work than normal.

MK

In reply to Message (59951.1) Question Re:Reporter in a hot tub

By Bruno - uu Sun 08/12/13 08:19:09 GMT

Excellent, thank you!

Does anybody know to save this movie

In reply to Message (59951) Great Reporter in a hot tub

By Soaked is the new Black - us Sun 08/12/13 07:12:11 GMT

New to me...if only they would drop the graphic once in a while...

http://www.wggb.com/2013/09/25/i-bet-brittany-to-jump-into-a-hot-tub-fully-clothed/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]