WetlookPro

Message # 59913.3.4

Subject: Peace Man Re:Question about the forum appearance

Date: Sat 07/12/13 17:46:00 GMT

Name: Gary Kay uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hmm, I went to the attached link, clicked on it and the first thing I noticed was one sheer breast shot and 3 tiny images of female genitalia. Didn't look that classy to me, I'll stick with the biker bar.
In reply to Message (59913.3) None Re:Question about the forum appearance

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 04/12/13 20:46:53 GMT

Well....all of those pics you refer to are posted by the owner of this forum and this is how the forum hosting costs are supported.

Bear in mind...what you suggest doing...i.e. turning the look of the forum from a basic "Motel 6" into the look of a high class"Hilton".....that has already been done before....when Graham and his follower broke away from this forum 7-8 years ago, and they created their own wetlook forum which had those same intentions....and so they created a much more modern and feature filled forum and they had as their logo on their main home page, calling their forum "A Touch of Class"....where they took a direct pot shot at this forum in what was perceived to be (by some) the more low class nature of this forum. And they still display that logo to this day....calling themselved the wetlook forum that has "class" (implying that we here do not)....see the logo at the top of their page.....they make it clear that if you want a wetlook experience with "class"....you need to visit their forum cos you will not find it here.....ha ha....

http://www.wetlookforum.com/forum/index.php

Personally.....I do not think it matters what we display or talk about on this forum....cos who are we trying to "convert" here....this forum is for us folks who like it the way it is....and if you do not like it....then you have the other more classier forum to visit if you want a higher class experience.

This place is like a "bikers bar"....i.e. it is made for the bikers who visit here....it is not a forum that caters to high class people who prrefer to visit a high class cocktail bar.

Remember this.....the old joke about scuba divers....i.e. there are only 2 kinds of scuba divers......those who admit that they pee in their wetsuits....and those who lie about it.....

And whether you have a low class experience here or have a high class experience over at Graham's forum......the end result is the same....and any wetlook fan who claims to be a class higher than the rest of us fetishists is living in a state of denial....cos both forums are about achieving orgasm via masterbation or foreplay via worshipping at the altar of  the idol known as wetlook....only this forum more blatant and not so subtle about it and the other forum is much more subtle about it.

What would be the purpose of changing the nature of this place from being a "bikers bar" into a high class cocktail lounge....cos it is not going to convert first time visitors into being enamored with the subject with wetlook...because nobody is that naive to think that this is just a fun hobby and has nothing to do with sexual activity....and any mainstream person will just look at this forum or Graham's forum...and see things for what they are.

I think the best analogy is to consider this forum to be like "Hustler Magazine"....and Graham's forum to be more like "Playboy Magazine"....i.,e. Playboy tries to be more classy and artistic....while Hustler Magazine is graphic and blatant......but no feminist is ever going to say that Playboy is great because it is so classy and artistic....they will decry both entities to be no different to each other for what they are promoting.

Wetlookers are "born"....they are not "made"....and you cannot convert a mainstream non wetlook person to get turned on by wetlook (not unless they see a business opportuniity as a model etc).

You really need to make your suggestions to Nigel and see what he says.....but my 2 cents is....this is a "bikers bar" and it should cater to those bikers who are already long time patrons and supporters of the bar....and it should not try to cater to outsiders and newcomers who may wish to try and change things into their way of life.....cos if you want a classier experience....you already have that.....just visit Graham's forum.

MK

In reply to Message (59913) Talking Question about the forum appearance

By jetwetfun - us Wed 04/12/13 18:39:04 GMT

I'm curious about what others think.  Today as I brought up this forum I was thinking that the appearance we give to people hitting this site for the first time is sort of ... shall I say "trashy".  Before you all bombard me with nasty remarks, go to the main page and look at what our fetish looks like to someone who has never seen us before.  Do we need to remove the dated crotch and butt pictures and maybe replace them with some more classy images?  Again, please don't bash me before you go and look at what we look like to a woman who may be hitting the site for the first time as she finds us on Google to see what her husband is talking about when he mentions that he'd like to introduce wetlook into their relationship.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]