minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 02:23:38 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 59913.3.3.1

Subject: None Re:biker bar forum? ok but..

Date: Fri 06/12/13 15:45:01 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think it is the prerogative of the person who owns the forum and who pays for the hosting costs to decide how to decorate HIS forum......i.e. the owner of the biker bar gets to decide how to decorate HIS biker biker.

I do not think it is appropriate for posh people to come into a biker bar and then try to get that bar to redecorate the bar according to their tastes.  There are 3 simple solutions to this..

a) Those who do not like the way this forum looks should just start their own forum and pay for the hostings costs themselves, or

b) The cheapest option would be to visit the place that is already decorated in a more subtle way, i.e. Graham';s forum....or

c) Make a proposal to Nigel who owns the forum, and ask him to consider installing an "ad free" option to his forum for "premum members"...and just like many premium media sites, you can pay $10 per month to Nigel for an ad free site where those

members who pay for a premium service will see all the ads disappear.

I am not a sports fan myself, but I see this like the subject of women being  let inside a male's locker room after a football game....and then complaining that the jocks are using bad language and acting in a crude manner....so now the women who visit the males locker room

want to clean things up and for the males to act more like gentlemen....just to make things a nicer experience for the ladies.....in their own locker room......because lets get real here....the wetlook domain is a 98% male domain, and there are no unattached non commercial single women who visit this forum anyways, because I have 20 years worth of demograpics data on the wetlook culture, and the very few women who are connected with the wetlook subject matter are either attached women who are accommdating their male partner's needs, or they are commercially driven women who work as models and merely seek to make money by catering to those male needs. In last 20 years I have never met a single unattached non commercial female in the wetlook culture. They are always catering to a partner, or catering to their business of selling wetlook media. The few exceptions to this you can count on one hand ..i.e. Wetmar, Jessica are exceptions....but both of those ladies are now gone from he scene....so I do not know of any unattached non commercial ladies who visit this forum.....so I feel that this place is the male's locker room and we should not have to redecorate our locker room to try and make things nicer for the ladies who may visit here....cos they are perfectly welcome to visit....but not to try and change things to suit their needs.

Hey...I have been married for 32 years....but I do not try to tell my wife how to organize her dressing room and closet....even though her closet is a mess and is not very neat ...and I am a neat person who likes to organize things....so I would love to organize my wlfe's closet and make things look neater to my eyes....but I stay out of there....cos that's her domain....ha ha.....just like this forum is our domain....and not something that should be changed to suit the less than 1% of vistors who may be females who may visit here.

> I hope Nigel considers JET's comments for the sake of welcoming more females.

I do not think that should be a goal for this forum....because this is a place visited by 98% males, and the only females who visit here are either attached or commercial.....and if they are attached then they know what the need to do in order to please their man, and if they are commercial, then they know what they need to do to sell their products, and that is...to cater to the 98% males on this forum. Before we change anything here.....do a study and research the following things....

- Graham has already done exactly what you want to be done...and created a very classy non crude site that tries to be as subtle as possible. His forum has been online for almost 10 years now....so ask Graham how successful has his forum been in the last 10 years at recruiting single unattached non commercial females to his forum. I doubt you can find any single unattached non commercial women on his forum either....so creating a nicer environment that welcomes women has done nothing to recruit female wetlookers at all.

- Consider the very few genune unattached non commercial women who were female wetlookers.....e.g. Wetmar, Jessica.......neither of them are active today....and did they leave the forums because they were offended by entering a male locker room and were offended by the graphic pictures on the wall in that locker room.....no.....their reasons for leaviing were personal and external reasons that had nothing to do with this forum and it's decorations.

So....the wetlook culture is like a town that his 2 main bars....one of them is a bikers bar...and the other is much more sophisticated and like a high class cocktail lounge. So now....you want to change the only bikers bar in town....to be more like the other high class bar....all to cater to less than 1% of females who may visit here....so personally I see this as being redundant.....i.e. why change this place to make it more like Graham's forum.

Also, it is a slippery slope whenever one single person starts to be a dictator and to define what he thinks wetlook "is" and what it "is not"..... i.e. where you say "My interest is in wet clothing, not wet crotches".....you are entitled to your opinion...but.just because you feel that way, does not give you the right to try and ban the wetlook crotcht subject from this forum, because I know MANY MANY people who would disagree with your view on that...especially the owner of this forum....who has always placed a heavy emphasis on wetlook crotch scenes in all of his video productions.

FYI, there are lots of people who have differing opinions on what they consider to be wetlook....and what they would like to ban from his forum as well....i.e.

- around 50% of the folks on this forum like the candid stuff.....but there are probably an equal number of people who feel that candid media should be banned

- there are a large number of people I know...who feel that wetlook should ONLY be about fully clothed people in non sexual situations....and they hate all forms of wetlook scenes that show nudity and are erotic....so they would like to see a NO NUDITY NO EROTICA wetlook forum.

Interestingly, that is originally how Graham's wetlook forum started out....catering to the folks who did not like wetlook erotica....so it was mostly more about the artistic nature of wetlook and not the erotica side....but over the years they have gradually eased up on that....so today their

forum has erotica too.

Anyway....all of this discussion is a moot point unless you contact Nigel by email...cos he is too busy with his day job to read all these forum threads....so he will only respond to requests for changes if you email him directly. I can tell you though....I have sent many emails to Nigel over

the last 15 years....suggesting changes to this forum...not about the content....but about the lack of features on this forum....so my suggestions have all been about making the forum better by having more features added....and I can tell you what Nigel's response has been to me whenever I suggested things to him....it is always the same answer.....i.e.Nope..... I like it the way it is....and if you do not like like it then I suggest you leave and start your own forum.....cos that is exactly what he said to me as recently as 3 months ago when I suggested things to him.....so...good luck on getting him to change this forum....

MK

In reply to Message (59913.3.3) Hello biker bar forum? ok but..

By guitar guy - us Fri 06/12/13 13:19:20 GMT

I think Jet's comments do not apply to the regulars, certainly not with "converting" anyone. The females coming here may be more curious about what their men are so interested in. The "front" page ads really do make a first impression. I have read so many times on this site before, that the men would like to hear from the females, and their experiences, or interest in wetlook. (not necessarily to pick up the ladies, but to chat and share from their point of view) More women may actively participate not because they are "converted" to wetlook, but rather to share wetlook interest with their partners and/or to enhance their partner's pleasure. So in a way wetlook does not need to be a fetish per se, but just an area of interest to enhance their relationships.

As for myself, I am not here for the crotch shots. If I want crotch, I'll ride a crotch rocket (haha, I ride BTW) My interest is in wet clothing, not wet crotches, so, I feel the "forum culture" would not change at all, but, maybe more FEMALES would feel more welcome to join in with many of the fantastic people here on this site who are NOT all about crotches. We are WETLOOK fans! (I ignore the crotches, but females will definitely feel differently) This is a WETLOOK site, Nigel's products are wetlook, so why should it appear like an ANAL FUK FETISH site? I agree with JET. (The caps are not angry, just for emphasis)

Good points MK, but I respectfully disagree.

I appreciate this site. I come here for content, and activity, the place to be for wetlook fans. And I will continue to visit this site almost daily regardless of the advertising. I hope Nigel considers JET's comments for the sake of welcoming more females. And you know, I have purchased a few of Nigel's videos and there is not an excess of crotch, so why the need to advertise all of that? Again the crotches do not bother me, but I am not here for that.

In reply to Message (59913.3) None Re:Question about the forum appearance

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 04/12/13 20:46:53 GMT

Well....all of those pics you refer to are posted by the owner of this forum and this is how the forum hosting costs are supported.

Bear in mind...what you suggest doing...i.e. turning the look of the forum from a basic "Motel 6" into the look of a high class"Hilton".....that has already been done before....when Graham and his follower broke away from this forum 7-8 years ago, and they created their own wetlook forum which had those same intentions....and so they created a much more modern and feature filled forum and they had as their logo on their main home page, calling their forum "A Touch of Class"....where they took a direct pot shot at this forum in what was perceived to be (by some) the more low class nature of this forum. And they still display that logo to this day....calling themselved the wetlook forum that has "class" (implying that we here do not)....see the logo at the top of their page.....they make it clear that if you want a wetlook experience with "class"....you need to visit their forum cos you will not find it here.....ha ha....

http://www.wetlookforum.com/forum/index.php

Personally.....I do not think it matters what we display or talk about on this forum....cos who are we trying to "convert" here....this forum is for us folks who like it the way it is....and if you do not like it....then you have the other more classier forum to visit if you want a higher class experience.

This place is like a "bikers bar"....i.e. it is made for the bikers who visit here....it is not a forum that caters to high class people who prrefer to visit a high class cocktail bar.

Remember this.....the old joke about scuba divers....i.e. there are only 2 kinds of scuba divers......those who admit that they pee in their wetsuits....and those who lie about it.....

And whether you have a low class experience here or have a high class experience over at Graham's forum......the end result is the same....and any wetlook fan who claims to be a class higher than the rest of us fetishists is living in a state of denial....cos both forums are about achieving orgasm via masterbation or foreplay via worshipping at the altar of  the idol known as wetlook....only this forum more blatant and not so subtle about it and the other forum is much more subtle about it.

What would be the purpose of changing the nature of this place from being a "bikers bar" into a high class cocktail lounge....cos it is not going to convert first time visitors into being enamored with the subject with wetlook...because nobody is that naive to think that this is just a fun hobby and has nothing to do with sexual activity....and any mainstream person will just look at this forum or Graham's forum...and see things for what they are.

I think the best analogy is to consider this forum to be like "Hustler Magazine"....and Graham's forum to be more like "Playboy Magazine"....i.,e. Playboy tries to be more classy and artistic....while Hustler Magazine is graphic and blatant......but no feminist is ever going to say that Playboy is great because it is so classy and artistic....they will decry both entities to be no different to each other for what they are promoting.

Wetlookers are "born"....they are not "made"....and you cannot convert a mainstream non wetlook person to get turned on by wetlook (not unless they see a business opportuniity as a model etc).

You really need to make your suggestions to Nigel and see what he says.....but my 2 cents is....this is a "bikers bar" and it should cater to those bikers who are already long time patrons and supporters of the bar....and it should not try to cater to outsiders and newcomers who may wish to try and change things into their way of life.....cos if you want a classier experience....you already have that.....just visit Graham's forum.

MK

In reply to Message (59913) Talking Question about the forum appearance

By jetwetfun - us Wed 04/12/13 18:39:04 GMT

I'm curious about what others think.  Today as I brought up this forum I was thinking that the appearance we give to people hitting this site for the first time is sort of ... shall I say "trashy".  Before you all bombard me with nasty remarks, go to the main page and look at what our fetish looks like to someone who has never seen us before.  Do we need to remove the dated crotch and butt pictures and maybe replace them with some more classy images?  Again, please don't bash me before you go and look at what we look like to a woman who may be hitting the site for the first time as she finds us on Google to see what her husband is talking about when he mentions that he'd like to introduce wetlook into their relationship.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]