MyWetloook

Message # 59913.2

Subject: None Re:Question about the forum appearance

Date: Wed 04/12/13 18:57:12 GMT

Name: jetwetfun us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Just to be clear, this is not meant to be a hit against Nigel.   I love the forum and appreciate all the work he puts forth to keep the site up and, being an IT guy, I know all too well how much work goes into website maintenance and redesigns. I'm just wondering if the forum at one time was geared towards lonely guys and maybe today, we should make it more appealing to women or to someone who has never heard of wetlook before.  I don't ever see this as being a place where many women visit, but on rare occasions, we do get publicity through differing media sources and we should look at what face we are presenting.  Thoughts?
In reply to Message (59913) Talking Question about the forum appearance

By jetwetfun - us Wed 04/12/13 18:39:04 GMT

I'm curious about what others think.  Today as I brought up this forum I was thinking that the appearance we give to people hitting this site for the first time is sort of ... shall I say "trashy".  Before you all bombard me with nasty remarks, go to the main page and look at what our fetish looks like to someone who has never seen us before.  Do we need to remove the dated crotch and butt pictures and maybe replace them with some more classy images?  Again, please don't bash me before you go and look at what we look like to a woman who may be hitting the site for the first time as she finds us on Google to see what her husband is talking about when he mentions that he'd like to introduce wetlook into their relationship.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]