Wetlook-Online

Message # 5987

Subject: Hello Storm-surge wetlook

Date: Sat 20/09/03 23:27:42 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sorry people, the response below should have been posted as a comment to (5978)   Toronto Sun wetlook/ Hurricane By Gopher. Somehow it got posted as an independent observation.

Now, as viewers of North American TV well know, Hurricaine/Tropiocal Storm/Tropical Depression "Isabel" was a major event. Although there were deaths, injuries, and bazillions of bucks damage, the wetlook voyeurs (among whom I must include myself) had numerous opportunities for sights of attractive females wading in waist-deep water.

The scene at the City  Dock in downtown Annapolis, MD was more like Trafalgar than a disaster, as numerous attractive young women, in jeans, capris, and shorts splashed happily through the water, in groups or with their boyfriends.

This was true throughout the impacted areas, and the TV cameras were there. Baltimore had many similar shots.

But in Washington and elsewhere, the mix of floodwaters with sewage and oil from flooded cars and industries would have made the water environment less than pleasant IMHO.

I thought of the contrast of the jappy wetlook in French fountains when thousands were dying of the heat, and somehow our collective ability to have fun in the face of disaster may require some thought.

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]