MyWetloook

Message # 59772

Subject: Pictures New wetlook Hunter update and more... html

Date: Thu 21/11/13 14:17:56 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi guys,
We have a new update for the Wetlook Hunter project fans.
We added an update featuring Caroline to the Archive Section.
And Two videos have been added to the WAMoutlet store.
Some of the free pictures are selected below but more free pictures are available on the site.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from more then 2700 updates.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

PAY PAL IS BACK ON EUROWAM.NET
PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU DON'T SEE THE PAYPAL CHECKOUT BUTTON.

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVImola D
It's perfectly true that if you get a girl to laugh you can get her to do many things... And that is something you can check out in any case not just if you try to get a girl in the tub ;) and you will see that I am right.
I have written this introduction because Imola was another case where I experienced that.
I am sure that she was though that we will ask her to do some group play, or in any case I am sure that even when she agreed to come with me she was thinking that something fishy will take place and me talking about taking a bath fully clothed cannot be real, BUT the temptation of the money was to big for her to let the opportunity pass.
Yes, it's a little sad that I give her money to come with me (I am more and more motivated to avoid giving the girls money to get their clothes wet) BUT the truth was that her clothes was very nice and the rain was coming and I was almost sure that I will not find another girl that day.
At the end of the day we got ourselves another pretty girl soaked wet, and as you can see she felt quite nice in the bath tub, her clothes look absolutely great when wet, so I spent the money wisely this time :)

Free Preview
HDVJudith
Judtih playing underwater dressed with a negligee, stockings and wearing red high heels. During the clip she strips topless.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section ($30 / month)
Free Preview
HDVCaroline
Wet sneakers, wet jeans, and yes, that white blouse becomes seethru when wet. ;) Need anything else? No? Didn't think so. Enjoy!

Free Preview
HDVErika C
She is is Erika, she is 21 years old and she is on her lunch break. She works as a merchandiser for Hypermarket and she had yet to experience the feeling of having clothes tight on your skin, wet and heavy on you... As you can imagine, we helped each other. We helped her find out what that feeling is like, and she helped us deliver a very nice update for you. That update features her soaking her work clothes in a pool (the water was not quite clear in the pool) BUT still we managed to convert this pretty girl into a wetlook fan (in fact, you can see her in the White Wetlook Party, available on wetlookparty.eu)

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$25 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Edina
A new lake session for you guys... Edina is wearing tight jeans and seethru sweater with white high heels.

NOTE: This update contains a 10 minutes video encoded at 720p HDV standard and 141 high resolution pictures, which can be downloaded as well as any other picture set in a ZIP format or one by one.

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... AnaMaria
We met AnnaMaria, a 20 year old from the city of Mangalia, while she was heading to work. She works as an early education teacher, and when we asked her if she would wade in the sea with her clothes on, she hesitated a little before agreeing in the end. Like most girls in this series, this would be her first time experiencing what it's like to wear clothes in an intentionally wet situation, such as taking a shower or swimming in a pool, sea or pond. She gets wet wearing a white short-sleeve shirt, blue jeans and mini high-heels.

NOTE: The clip have two versions. A large screen version encoded at 4 MBPS [p1,p2 files] and a small screen version - encoded at 2 MBPS (for the slower internet connection and older PC's) [sv file].

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Have a great day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]