minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 06:31:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 59768.1

Subject: None Re:How many wetlook producers are active today?

Date: Thu 21/11/13 17:17:08 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

We list most of them on our rankings site....

http://topwam.com/toplist.php

The current and former wetlook and wet & messy producers are 300+

Those still active today = around 100+

This does not include the non commercial amateur wetlook producers who use Youtube....and there are several hundred of those.

In the 1990's the ratio of wetlook fans and consumers to wetlook producers was a ratio of 1000 to 1 (for every 1 producer there were 1000 fans and consumers of wetlook media)

Today that ratio has dramatically changed....and is more like a ratio of only 50 to 1 today (only 50 consumers for every 1 wetlook producer producing today)...because wetlook fans and consumers have remained fairly constant in the last 20 years (only 25,000 people in the world) whereas the ability to produce media today is very much cheaper and easier today than it was 20 years ago (i.e, 20 years ago you needed to invest at least 10-20 grand to buy video equipments in order to produce quality media, and today technology advancements now allow anybody with a cellphone or cheap camera and a girlfriend to become a producer).

Technology is a double edged sword......i..e cheap digital cameras and free media sites like Youtube are wonderful inventions, but those inventions also make it extremely difficult for wetlook producers to sustain their operating costs these days....because while it is true that 20 years ago it used to cost $10,000 to buy a professional grade video camera, and today you can get excellent quality HD cameras for less than $200....the costs for hiring models is a human cost that remains slightly higher than it was 20 years ago........so when you have a base of 500-1000 customers you are able to sustain your operating costs to hire models, but when that base drops to less than 50 customers (which is largely caused by the growth of Youtube)....then things become unsustainable.

So basically, what remains today....are the true diehard wetlook producers who have a real passion for what they do and they love doing what they do, because wetlook is certainly not viable as a business these days.

MK

In reply to Message (59768) None How many wetlook producers are active today?

By Wetlooker2 - uu Thu 21/11/13 09:56:39 GMT

If i make a list of they i have see, and you can copy that list and make your own - and fill with more producers.

1. Elsas Production.

2. Nasse Daunenjacken / Downgirls (?)

3. Perfect Wetlook.

4. Wetlook Adventure.

Its a good business i think to make this type of photos and have them to sale on internet,

i will see more producers try this whit the own ideas.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]