MyWetloook

Message # 59734

Subject: Peace Man Dunk Tank Babes - 75% Discount Sale

Date: Sun 17/11/13 13:34:20 GMT

Name: Dunk Tank Dave gb

Email: dunktankdave@tiscali.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I had a long chat with a fellow producer at the London meet recently about the prospect of an "honesty box" for downloads. Also had a similar conversation with a guy who had come to our studio yesterday for a session.

There seems to be an awful lot of content out there being shared and on youtube, Facebook, Tumblr  etc. Now the theory is if you have a kind of honesty box people will at least pay something for the download or as in the case of yesterdays conversation the video was seen on youtube and the person felt it the right and honest thing to do to actually purchase the download having watched it on youtube.

The producer I was talking to has an honesty box system where you just donate what you think the video is worth.

Apparently it works well and I'd been thinking of trying it out. Rather than set up all the software to do that as a trial I have decided to just offer a 75% discount on all of our videos on the UMD store to see how successful it would be first. Sadly, we are unable to sustain any new material for Dunk Tank Babes as we are selling fewer and fewer videos these days, maybe this system might just allow us to fund a few more models to film some new material.

So grab a bargain with many of our videos at less than $2.

http://dunktankbabes.umd.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]