minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 21:53:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 59687.4

Subject: None Re:SURVEY: Do you buy ONLY photos, ONLY vidoes, or BOTH?

Date: Wed 13/11/13 18:35:00 GMT

Name: Anonymous us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I generally prefer pictures, especially from producers of overly sexual producers. For example, Tainster has some incredibly beautiful models wearing the types of clothes I like (satin dresses, skirts, heels, etc), but the videos I've seen seem rather focused on how orgasmic the whole ordeal is, rather than just simply showing the women enjoying getting wet. For producers like this, I prefer the pictures, and only the ones that look like the models are enjoying it. I don't care too much for the sexual side of wetlook.

I don't have a problem with producers like Wetlooker (who I'm assuming this thread is aimed at, considering the responses he's gotten to a number of his recent posts) selling only pictures, because the pictures are pretty nice. The girls may or may not be models, I don't know. But they look like they're enjoying themselves and I can use my imagination to come up with a story explaining why they are in the lake or shower with their clothes on.

For candid sites, however, I prefer videos, as the pictures are generally taken at max zoom from a long way away and they're grainy and hard to see details (like whether or not the woman is smiling and having fun). For this reason, I like the videos because I can see by their body language that they're having fun.

I enjoy watching videos, but I have a short attention span and often move on to the next video after a minute or two. Pictures can give you the whole story within that brief amount of time, whereas you only get a small part of the video.

Keep in mind, although the wetlook community may be relatively small, we don't all think alike. Some, like Reckonerr, only want videos. Others only want pictures. Others, like me, have different desires with different types of presentation. Also, the vocal members of this board may want videos, but the fact that producers who don't supply videos are still producing shows that there are many other wetlook fans out there who do like just pictures.

In reply to Message (59687) Talking SURVEY: Do you buy ONLY photos, ONLY vidoes, or BOTH?

By Reckonerr - ag Wed 13/11/13 01:54:26 GMT

I'm curious, since there is a producer or two that comes out with photos only. Personally, I'm only interested in videos, so I wonder how those produces that produce photos only manage sales. The only way I can answer that question is to see if there are actually people out there who are satisfied with photos! If not, then hopefully this survey will be an eye-opening piece for said producers...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]