Wetlook-Online

Message # 59673

Subject: Pictures New girl in the pool - new Wetlook Hunter update html

Date: Mon 11/11/13 07:20:31 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi guys,
We have a new update in the download store, an update for the Wetlook Hunter project fans.
Two updates have been added to the to the Archive Section.
And other two updates have been added to the WAM outlet store.
Some of the free pictures are selected below but more free pictures are available on the site.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from more then 2700 updates.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

PAY PAL IS BACK ON EUROWAM.NET
PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU DON'T SEE THE PAYPAL CHECKOUT BUTTON.

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVBrigitta
It was a very cold winter day when I have met Brigitta and I could not help to notice how beautiful her eyes was.
It's not easy to get the girls on a day like that even to stop and listen for a minute to what I have to say, so I was very happy when this 24 years old pretty girls looked interested to hear my usual introduction.
I didn't want to offer her money cos that day I was determined to get a girl who come with me for nothing except the curiosity and if I remember correctly she was the third girl I was meet that day, and obviously I was not YET desperate to offer the girl anything just to get her wet.
To tell you the truth I dunno what was the real reason why she accepted to come with me and soak her clothes in the pool cos as a matter of fact she is a very shy person… and she said to me after the shooting that she cannot explain to herself the reason why she accepted to come with a stranger and pose in the pool FULLY CLOTHED.
Of course I am always interested to hear and describe to you the reason why the girls came with me and soak their clothes BUT in this case, since I don't have a clue, let's say I am less interested what was Brigitta's reason to get wet for us. She looked great in the poo, getting her pink pants and her winter jacket wet and despite the fact that indeed she was shy in the beginning of the clip, we have a very nice wetlook update from the 24 years old pretty girl.

Enjoy the view ;)

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section ($30 / month)
Free Preview
HDVAnna
It may be a cliché in some genres, but a red and black color combination always looks fresh on Anna. For all the jeans fans out there, she wears a black pair of jeans and a red top. Enjoy!
Free Preview
HDVAlize
Alize is 19 years old, and she was too shy to speak English (she said that she did not know the language well enough to be filmed while speaking English). But don't worry - as usual we subtitled the conversation, so all of you who don't know the language spoken can follow along. ;) Anyway... Alize was not shy when it came to coming along with us and soaking her winter outfit in a bath tub. Of course, it was not THAT easy, but it was really nice to get this innocent 19 year-old student into the bath tub and get her to soak her clothes slowly and even get her to remove her boots. Speaking of which, I will not understand in a million years why on Earth the majority of the girls don't want to do that, but it is what it is. That will probably will remain one of the mysteries of my life...
Anyway... this girl was NOT like the majority, and we got her to soak her bag and remove her boots too.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$25 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Edith
This is the first scene with Edith on the site... She is wearing light blue jeans and a summer blouse.

NOTE: This update contains a 10 minutes video encoded at 720p HDV standard and 138 high resolution pictures, which can be downloaded as well as any other picture set in a ZIP format or one by one.

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Otilia
Otilia is a 20 year-old designer for a textile factory. When we met, she was just heading to work. Of course, I had no intentions of going with her to that textile factory, but she found our idea funny enough and we walked with her anyway. I can tell you that rarely do I find a girl who is very nicely dressed, even when she goes to work - exceptions are usually when the girl is a secretary or has an office job. However, Otilia is clearly the kind of girl who likes to look stunning even in the office, and she most probably looks for the latest trends all the time. The day we met she was wearing a pair of tight boots, a fancy winter blouse and a superb white leather jacket. Check the update to see Otilia having a nice time soaking all her clothes and her bag into the warm pool.

NOTE: The video is encoded at 720p HDV standard and the 147 pictures can be downloaded as well as any other picture set in a ZIP format or one by one.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Have a nice day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]