WetlookPro

Message # 59453.1

Subject: Info Re:Dutch Rodeo Quiz

Date: Tue 22/10/13 14:35:53 GMT

Name: Tim D us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sounds like you're thinking of the mechanical bull segment that ran a few years back on the Dutch show Man Bijt Hond ("Man Bites Dog"). As I understand it, local people had the chance to go on the show to promote their organization, event, etc. by sitting on that bull and talking for as long as they could before getting thrown off into the pool.

Here's the IWDB entry for the show: http://iwdb.wampedia.org/Scene_9270 . It has links to the WamBank, but those aren't working for me. I know there used to be clips on the WamBank so maybe someone else can figure out the links -- searching that site for the obvious keywords isn't turning anything up for me.

Apparently the show actually still airs and has a website with lots of clips: www.manbijthond.nl . I checked that site out a few months back, though, and couldn't find any additional swimming pool clips. Perhaps someone else knows if that segment still runs or has run at other times? (MK, you'd be most likely to know, I would guess!) Would love to see more!

In reply to Message (59453) TV Dutch Rodeo Quiz

By Gunnar - de Tue 22/10/13 09:47:45 GMT

Hey guys!

I am looking for a video of a Dutch Television Show where contestants sit on a rodeo in the middle of a public swimming pool. It was more like a teaser of a show that was uptocome, however, I've never seen any Clip of that Show anymore.

Does anyone know?

Thank you very much for your help!

Gunnar

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]