minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 06:48:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 59438

Subject: None About the story page. About the challenge.

Date: Sun 20/10/13 21:52:21 GMT

Name: siren be

Email: webmaster@siren.be

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey,

Some extra explanation about the story page.

There is currently a challenge that will be rewarded each month with a free clip from one of the sponsored producers. Some offer a free clip of your choice. So when you have written the best story of the month, you will be rewarded with a price of the producer of the month. At the home page, you can find the producer of the current month. The stories at the game page are only the stories written in the current month. They will replaced by new stories the next month. It is up to you all to make this challenge a success. You can write stories and vote to the posted stories.

I had to add a login system to be sure that a vote is registered properly and a user can't vote more than once, and to stop the people posting spam to the site.

If there are any questions, issues or bugs, please contact me. Some people have already reported bugs, and I have resolved these asap.

I hope that you all like the idea and that we can have a lot more stories now, and I wish you good luck, may the best win.

Cheers,

Siren

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]