MyWetloook

Message # 59418.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:OK....somewhat solved

Date: Sat 19/10/13 00:58:46 GMT

Name: Waterotter us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm glad I was able to help.  It's kind of like getting a tune caught in your head and then not knowing what the name of the song is.  Now you can worry about all those other thousands of videos that need to be transferred from VHS.  I'm surprised you can still get a video image off of most of those old tapes.  Mine are just a lot of grainy footage that is difficult to even watch.  Good luck and stay wet.

Waterotter

In reply to Message (59418.1.1) None OK....somewhat solved

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Fri 18/10/13 18:57:21 GMT

OK...the good news is.....I found they did the pilot episode with the shark scene on that date in 1975

The good news is - I found a copy of that complete show with the shark scene

The bad news is - as you can see....they did the shark scene, but only the bit with Paul Lynde and the shark was aired....and the pool scene with Donny and Marie in the pool was cut from the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M5nDaGxkVg

You can see the jeans outfit Marie was wearing in a later scene with Lee Majors...but no pool scene.

So....that scene was never aired and was deleted or cut from the show that aired.

So....at least I know I was not going crazy....i,.e. that scene was never aired....and may only exist in Donny and Marie's personal archives,

MK

In reply to Message (59418.1) None Re:Note to MK about Marie Osmond

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Fri 18/10/13 18:32:11 GMT

Thanks for the newspaper clipping.......but now the mystery deepens cos there is no such show dated Nov 16tth 1975 that aired or exists.

The infos do not jive ....cos the article says it was from an upcoming D&M show dated Nov 16th , 1975......but....the Donny Marie season 1 pilot episode and the series only started on Jan 23rd 1976.....there was no D&M shows in 1975. The series fan for 4 seasons starting in Jan 1976 and ending in 1978.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073985/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_4

Marie only had long hair in season 1 in 1976, for the other seasons she had short bobbed hair. I have seen every episode from all 4 seasons and no such shark scene exists in any of the regular season episodes.

As you can see from Donny's bio....no such tv special aired in November 1975.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005287/?ref_=tt_cl_t2

So....all we know is....the scene was shot and exists, cos we have the photo and news article, but no such scene or show was aired during the D&M series. There were no D&M shows in 1975, they only started in Jan of 1976.

This can only mean one thing.....an unaired pilot episode was made in and possibly aired in November of 1975....before the regular series started in Jan of 1976.

IMDB does not give us any data on this unaired pilot.....but then IMDB often excludes infos on unsold or unaired pilots.

MK

In reply to Message (59418) None Note to MK about Marie Osmond

By Waterotter - us Fri 18/10/13 11:31:48 GMT

MK:

I think I found what you were looking for with your picture with Marie Osmond in the swimming pool with Donny.  It came from a newspaper article from a Florida newspaper.  I am not a member of Twitter or I would have responded to you that way.  Hopefully, this will work just as well for you.

The link is here:  http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1356&dat=19751029&id=HaNPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=9QUEAAAAIBAJ&pg=1727,5726537  

If the link doesn't work, the article says the picture is taken from an upcoming special of the Donny & Marie show on November 16th of 1975.  The newspaper is from Ocala Florida called the Star-Banner, dated October 29, 1975.

Good Luck.

Waterotter  (Still around after all these years)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]