Wetlook-Online

Message # 59393.2.1

Subject: None Re:Story, some wetness, slightly off topic

Date: Thu 17/10/13 01:16:00 GMT

Name: justauser de

Email: justauser2001-1@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My new one is posted, too.

Maybe just a temporary problem.

In reply to Message (59393.2) None Re:Story, some wetness, slightly off topic

By Jay - Rodeo5jake@yahoo.com uu Thu 17/10/13 00:36:13 GMT

I got it posted to Siren's page now

Thanks

In reply to Message (59393) None Story, some wetness, slightly off topic

By Jay - Rodeo5jake@yahoo.com uu Tue 15/10/13 20:29:18 GMT

Recently my wife & I were invited to a friends house for a dinner party with a few other couples.  It was our first time out without our kids & my wife had drunk quite a bit of wine with her friend & was having a very fun time of it. After dinner 2 couples headed straight for home as they had a long drive back to the city.

My wife & I, the host couple & my wife's hot single friend decided to go out on the back patio area by the wood heater to continue socializing.  After a bit of time passed the girls white wine ran out & the single friend & the hosts ended up going to look at the wine rack to choose another bottle for them to drink.

Lately my wife was looking very sexy & had over the last few months had time to go to gym & get back in shape. She was wearing a nice pair of new dark blue cotton pants that were tight fitting in the right places,almost like jeggings. On her feet she wore light grey suede look ankle boots with zip sides. She had a grey belt around her waist & up top she had on a cream long sleeve top which had a scoop neck with around six buttons down the front, it had tiny black stars all over it. Half the buttons were undone showing that underneath was a white singlet. Since we came out the back she had put her camel coloured wool coat back on to keep the cold out.

As soon as the others went inside she took my hand & led me off the patio out into the large paddock behind the house. It was the middle of winter & with the recent rains the ground was very soft under foot. Our friends grew potatoes & the soil was a deep red colour in the local area. As we headed towards the only big tree in the paddock you could hear the ground squelching under each step, I wondered how dirty our shoes would be getting & got excited by the fact that my wife didn't seem concerned at all. We got to the tree & she pulled me to the far side from the house, leaning against the tree she pulled me in & kissed me passionately, I responded by feeling her backside through her tights pants. We continued like this for a bit before deciding we better get back to the others.

When we came back into the light of the house I immediately looked down to see the state of my wife's lovely boots, they had a thick covering of red mud most of the way over the toes. After a bit of teasing from the others about our romantic walk the hosts wife commented on the now most likely ruined shoes,the single girl agreed. My wife shrugged & said she didn't really think of that & now it was too late. I got more excited by that & remembered back to when we were young & my fetish would be indulged by my young,carefree, sexy girl quite regularly.

The new bottle of wine the girls chose was a red & they poured themselves another round. They didn't take long to empty the glasses & go for another, my wife picked up the bottle & started pouring the single girls glass 1st. She was holding her glass above her lap, when my wife over tipped the bottle the glass spilled over & wine dripped onto the tight white jeans she was wearing. They both gasped, but then they giggled uncontrollably, like teenagers & we all joined in the laughter. I was loving this carry on, but couldn't show it too much.

A short time later the hosts said they had put the  jacuzzi on to warm up earlier that day & that they were going to change so they could get in. They asked the girls & I if we would like a lend of something to wear so we could join them. I accepted the offer of some shorts but my wife & the other girl said they probably wouldn't get in. I held some hope that they might.

When we returned I grabbed my beer & got straight in the tub, the water was very warm, it felt great.. The hosts got in also & sat close to each other at one end. My wife & the other girl brought out another bottle of wine & came & joined us in the fenced in jacuzzi enclosure at one end of the patio. The tub was surrounded all the way around by a wide timber step, which they took a seat on next to each other with their glasses.  When the time came to fill the glasses again the single girl took the bottle over to fill the hosts glasses & returned to my seated wife. She  sat down next to her again & leaned over & deliberately spilled wine on the sleeve of my wife's coat, towhich she gasped & said you bitch,with a cheeky smile I hadn't seen in ages.  With her glass eventually filled she dipped 3 fingers in her glass & with a devilish grin placed them on the upper thigh of the girls white jeans, making another red wine stain on them. I could tell they must be very drunk to find ruining expensive clothes amusing. My wife's count was now her coat & boots, & the other girls jeans were definitely not gonna come clean. I had seen the label on the back & they were Bettina Liano,not cheap.  The hosts wife commented that they were crazy.

I figured with them being so careless in their behaviour I might as well go for broke. I asked my wife if I could have a shoulder massage, to which she agreed. She took off her coat & leaving it on the step scooted over behind me & with her legs crossed in front of her began the massage. I knew her legs would now be resting on her muddy boots getting her new pants dirty. I also knew that with the bubbles running in the tub a small amount of water would be splashing onto the deck possibly wetting her pants too. After a while I asked if she would like to wrap her legs around me so I could give her a foot rub. By this time the alcohol had got the hosts hot & bothered & they were kissing & cuddling down the other end, oblivious to the rest of us.

My wife agreed to her foot rub, so took off her boots & socks & placed them next to her,  she tried to pull up her pants legs but they were too tight to go over her calves. She draped her legs over my shoulders & I began to rub her feet with each hand, but in this position I couldn't do it properly so turned around to give it a better go. When I moved she lifted her legs & put them knees up in front of her. I moved in & took one foot in my hand & stretched it out in front of her over the water. Slowly I began rubbing the soul of her foot as I lowered her leg down to water level, she didn't stop me so I dipped her leg down in the water. I rubbed this foot for a couple minutes & started on the other. I did the same thing & continued rubbing both feet at once, I had a huge hard on looking at my wife's new pants in the water up to the tops of her calves. I Leaned up & whispered to her, would she like to hop in? She said no as we still had to drive home & that she had got wet enough. If this was all I was getting I was pleased.

The other girl must have been feeling left out,she moved down & took a seat next to my wife. She commented she was jealous of her foot rub, to which my wife answered, she could have one if she wanted. Which I answered "only if I get a shoulder rub off you first". She agreed.

I took my place in front of her & she rubbed my shoulders for a while. The wine glasses were empty again & it was my wife that decided to be funny again, she took her friends glass & refilled it, then shoved it into her chest, spilling wine down the front of her peach coloured long sleeve v neck top. Instead of getting mad she only shrugged & said, "I'll get you back for that". Whilst this was going on I moved my arms around behind each of her calves. I gently pulled them towards the water, & sensing no resistance I lowered her black leather ballet flat shoes & the bottom of her white jeans into the water. With her feet now next to me I removed her shoes under the water & let them go. I then began giving her her foot rub whilst she continued to rub my shoulders.  

After a while I felt her sock clad foot move towards my groin, I immediately stopped & moved away, I didn't want to go that far. Just then the hosts said they would like to retire. My wife & I took the hint & said we would head for home. They said we could stay, but as I had only a few beers all night I was fine to drive home. The single girl accepted their offer.

My wife got her boots back on & went inside to get her bag, the hosts said their goodbyes & went inside also, leaving me with you know who alone. She gave me a tight hug & whispered sorry in my ear, I replied "don't be" & gave her bum a cheeky squeeze.

On the short drive home my wife couldn't keep her hands off me, rubbing my groin until she had the desired effect. I told her I would continue her foot rub at home & maybe extend it to a rub down & she nodded her approval. The kids were at her parents, so I knew there would be no interruption to my plan. With the evening having gone so well I wasn't gonna let up yet, I just had to hope she would continue what she started.

When we arrived the wood heater in the living room was still going, I told my wife to sit on the rug in front of it while I got some wood & stoked it up. I then went to the bedside table & got the massage oil from my drawer. When I came back I sat in the recliner & told my wife she should sit in front on me. She looked at me sexily & did so,I knew i had won.

She took her position in front of me & i leaned down, she turned her head to me & we shared a long kiss.I pushed her brown wool coat off her shoulders a bit & down her elbows,this exposed the silky dark brown lining to me. I then squeezed some of the oil onto her cleavage,& rubbed it in. She took took the bottle from me & I still didn't know what to expect. To my pleasure she squeezed out more oil, to the point that I could see it running in a river between her breasts, turning what I could see of her pink lacy bra a darker colour. I tried to push her top off her shoulders but it wasn't quite loose enough. I could see that some of the oil had wet the front of it below her breasts, so knew it was probably ruined.  I grabbed either side of the opening & pulled, the buttons that were done up gave way.I didn't stop there & pulled further, tearing it down the front a little. She giggled at this & told me I was very naughty, I was in heaven.

I picked up the bottle again & liberally oiled up her shoulders & let it also get her singlet, bunched up coat & torn top. I massaged her shoulders for a while enjoying every moment, still not knowing how far to push things. I told her I would be back & went to get a towel to spread on the rug. I got back & spread it out, she moved over & lay on her back. On her feet she was still wearing her mud stained boots. I pushed her knees up so I could tip some oil in both of them. She went to stop me & I said I would continue her foot rub soon, so she let me pour some in each boot. I deliberately spilled some on the outside of them too.

To this point the pants would have still been ok, but I wanted to change that. I laid her legs out flat again & drizzled oiled up one leg, across the front of them & down the other. She pulled her arms out of her coat & grabbed me, pulling me in for more kissing. As we kissed she grabbed at my shirt & tore the buttons open. I replied by sitting back up & finished tearing the front of her top. She slipped her arms out of it & I told her to turn over. I poured heaps of oil all over her back & bum,even getting some on her grey leather belt. Next i gave her a good massage through her singlet. The oil turned it completely see thru & I could see her pink bra straps clearly,I love that. All this time she had been laying on her coat, I needn't have got the towel, as it was doing a perfect job of stopping the spill over.

After a time she began to squirm & I knew it would soon be time to end the foreplay.  I let her turn over & I took off her shoes & gave her the promised foot rub. She moaned with pleasure as I oiled up he feet & rubbed away. She picked up the oil herself again & literally wet the front of her pants legs almost completely with it. Then she moved up to her top & did the same, making the front of her singlet match the back, the leather belt again getting some on it.

I couldn't resist anymore & moved up her body. I caressed her breasts through her singlet & bra, before I pulled at the singlet. It tore down the front easily & she slipped her arms out of it. I admired the view like this, as my wife in jeans & a bra is one of my favorite sights. I asked her how I should get her pants off. She pushed me back & stood up & went in the kitchen.

When she returned she was holding the scissors, she stood looking at me as she undid her belt. Next she undid the button fly of her recently new pants. Taking the scissors she cut from the bottom of the opening onto the front of the right leg. Then I moved in & continued this by tearing the pants all the way down the right leg. She started a cut on the other leg & I did the same again.

There in front of me stood my sexy wife in her oiled up pink lacy bra & matching knickers. Later in bed the knickers also got torn, but I don't think I need to share  the ending with you.

For may years I had thought this stuff was gone from our relationship. I guess once in a while is more than enough for me. If that was the last time I'm still happy.

I have tried to post this on Sirens stories but can't for some reason. If someone would like to ad it for me there I would appreciate it.

Cheers Jay

News/Mag/Book Read This

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.052 seconds to generate ]