WetlookPro

Message # 59388.1

Subject: None Re:CONNIE SELLECA?

Date: Tue 15/10/13 19:30:56 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, I spoke to the great sage "Carnac the Magnificent" (Johnny Carson) and as far as we know, there are no known wetlook scenes in any film or tv series where you see Connie jumping in a pool in her clothes..not officially that is.

The closest thing I have was from a DELETED scene that was CUT from the 1987 tv movie she made with John Ritter called "The Last Fling".

See this part of the film.....this is the outfit she was wearing when she jumped in the pool that was NOT shown in the final edit of that film,....but this is the outfit she was wearing as you see in the beginning of this clip....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggH51_XarFM

I have an old 1987 VHS tape a friend sent me that has a clip from a 1987 edition of the tv show ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT (Connie later married "The Alien" who hosted that show) where John and Connie are being interviewed on the set of the film and larkng about and then you see Connie jump into the pool fully clothed. but that was not shown in the actual tv movie that was aired. So that is the ONLY scene I have with Connie in the pool. The old VHS tape I have is low quality, so I suggest you look for a better copy of that ET show on Youtube. As far as I know...there are no other times Connie ever went in a pool fully clothed....but she did get wet on other ways on other shows...i.e

- In the 1978 film "The Bermuda Depths" she jumped off a boat into the sea and is rescued in a period dress.

- In the 1981 tv series Great American Hero" in one episode she jumps from a boat into the sea in white pants and a top

- In the 1986 tv series "Hotel" she is in the rain in one scene.

- In the 1991 tv series "P.S. I Luv you" she goes in a fountain in a black minidress and pantyhose.

These are the only scenes I have...no pool scenes, so if you know of something I missed, let us know. Perhaps AnhonyX knows of others I do not know.

MK

In reply to Message (59388) Video CONNIE SELLECA?

By Wetclothes - se Tue 15/10/13 17:56:03 GMT

search the beautiful Connir jumps i the pool i a TV show. Many years ago, i think. is the clip on Youtube?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]