Wetlook-Online

Message # 5938.3

Subject: Hello Not bad, but....

Date: Thu 18/09/03 13:44:36 GMT

Name: RM uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I give'm credit that they pretty much stayed in their skirts and dresses.  One of the girls even jumped in wearing heels although we never saw them again.  I was very bummed out that Nicole in the blue strapless minidress was the first one voted off.  I had high hopes that she would last for a while and her dress would give her more and more problems.  This is the first survivor episode I ever watched (I never took the other seriously) but the previews of the fully clothed boat jump peaked my interest.  Being the cynic I am though, I have to believe they were purposely dressed like that.  What guy would be in a suit and tie?  A woman in a scout uniform?  If it were me I be in shorts and a tshirt as soon as I got off the plane in that heat and humidity.  I'd LOVE to know the real story behind the clothing choices.  Does anyone else think that it was preordained that the sexiest outfit was meant to be the first to go?
In reply to Message (5938) TV VCR ALERT: "Survivor" Premiere tonight on CBS

By Anonymous - us Thu 18/09/03 03:14:01 GMT

"Survivor" is known for its overuse of bathing suits BUT... in the promos for the first show of the new episode the contestants can be seen jumping from a ship fully clothed... possibly some good wetlook?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]