minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 01:25:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 59359.1

Subject: Dancing Re:New WetlookHunter.com update and more...

Date: Sat 12/10/13 15:57:51 GMT

Name: wam ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
very nice, thank you Great
In reply to Message (59359) Pictures New WetlookHunter.com update and more... html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Sat 12/10/13 08:59:53 GMT

Hello,
We catch up with the wetlook hunter updates ;) as we suppose to have 3 each month… so after the business clothing / sea update from a few days ago, we have another one for you.
In the Archive section there is a new update with Liliane soaking her jeans in the sea.
The WAMoutlet.com store has a new video too… Chris enjoy herself in the Mediterranean sea. Some of the free pictures are selected below BUT more free pictures are available on the site.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from more then 2700 updates.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

PAY PAL IS BACK ON EUROWAM.NET
PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU DON'T SEE THE PAYPAL CHECKOUT BUTTON.

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVSimina
It was about to start raining when I've meet Simina and this was another case where I told to myself that I will do anything to get this pretty girl soaked wet. Simina is 18 years old and she was on her way to meet her boyfriend. Well the fact that she delayed her date for us proves that the date was not important anyways, OR it proves that she was more interesting to be a model for 10 minutes for us then to meet her (probably not so interesting) boyfriend.
The truth is that we cannot blame her, right? Every girl who is pretty likes to have at least one camera around her, and I have noticed that the bigger the gear we have the more excited we get the girls and they are even happier to get their clothes wet for us.
Back to Simina, like I said I would do anything to get her wet, but fortunately paying for her "model services" was enough to get her wet :) so I didn't had to do anything else.
Simina started the wet session in the shower and she took her purse with her too. After a few minutes she went over to the bath, of course still wearing the boots and her leather jacket, then later on she removed the jacket and then the boots showing her white socks to the cameras.
Her white sweater looked just as nice as the rest of her outfit when wet and it got seethru enough to let us guess the color of her bra underneath.
Enjoy the view ;)

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section ($30 / month)
Free Preview
HDVLili
Liliane is posing in the warm Mediterranean sea for us.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Chris
This is the last update with Chris on the Jeans AND Pants site, and this one is no different then other updates from her. Tight jeans and high heels got soaked into the sea.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Cheers,
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]